4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKingsway, Mildenhall, Bury St. Edmunds
Sold STC £325,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Stylish newly refurbished end of terrace family home
- Superb contemporary style kitchen/family room
- Four double bedrooms
- Private rear garden, parking and garage
- Gas fired central heating
Situated within close proximity to the town centre this superb family home has been totally refurbished throughout and now offers a contemporary and stylish home which is ready to move into.
This superb family home is within close proximity to the town centre of Mildenhall and has benefitted from a full refurbishment programme which includes the installation of a new staircase, a contemporary style kitchen with adjoining family room, a newly fitted cloakroom and ensuite to the master bedroom.The property has been re-wired throughout and an alarm system installed. There is also new flooring throughout and the ceilings have been re-plastered. This home would be an ideal family home and provides a good living space with kitchen/breakfast room with seating area ideal for entertaining. There are four double bedrooms and a private rear garden with a garage in a separate block with additional parking.
The Property Comprises
With oak effect flooring, radiator, a range of built in understairs storage cupboards and a recessed coats area.
Living Room 22' 2" x 13' ( 6.76m x 3.96m )
With oak effect flooring, featuring a curved bay window to the front, TV point, radiator, sunken LED spotlights, bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Kitchen/ Family Room 22' 1" x 12' ( 6.73m x 3.66m )
This features a stone coloured gloss fully fitted Howdens kitchen with an extensive range of wall and base level units with soft close doors incorporating a five ring BOSHH induction hob with stainless steel extractor hood above, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine and tumble dryer, built in double oven, some of the base level units incorporate a cupboard housing a bin and there is an integrated wine fridge. The worksurfaces are of solid oak. A central island also with solid oak worksurfaces incorporates the stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and an additional seating area. Two of the wall units are glass fronted for display purposes, oak effect flooring, TV point, bi-folding doors leading out onto the rear gardens.
Providing a close coupled wc, wash hand basin with mixer tap with cupboards under for storage, wall mounted heated towel rail, tiled walls, oak effect flooring.
First Floor Landing
The landing is spacious with access into the insulated loft space, radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 7" x 13' ( 4.45m x 3.96m )
With dual aspect, radiator.
Ensuite Shower Room
With a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap set in a vanity unit with cupboards under for storage, close coupled wc, grey laminate flooring, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' ( 3.66m x 3.05m )
Bedroom Three 12' x 9' 10" ( 3.66m x 3.00m )
With a built in cupboard housing the gas fired central heating boiler, radiator.
Bedroom Four 13' x 7' 3" ( 3.96m x 2.21m )
Comprising of a white suite including a bath with mixer tap and shower over, a foldback shower screen, wash hand basin with mixer tap and cupboards under for storage, close coupled wc, heated towel rail, grey laminate flooring.
The property enjoys a corner position and to the side of the property there is a lawned area with a mature tree and there is a side access to the rear of the property. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden which offers a high degree of privacy, fully fenced and mainly laid to lawn with a patio seating area. The garden also provides a rear access which leads out to the parking area where there is one parking space infront of the garage for this property in a separate block.
On leaving Mildenhall High Street proceed to the mini roundabout and take the second exit onto Kingsway. This property can then be found a short distance on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63282059.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MDH104664. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Mildenhall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.