2 bedroom town house for saleMill Chase Close, Wakefield
- 2 Bedroom modern house
- Upvc and GCH
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Garage and off road parking
- Good size gardens
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain a 2 bedroom modern property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideally suited to first time buyer. Viewing essential.
Offered to the market with No Upper Chain a 2 bedroom modern property located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. Ideally suited to first time buyer. Briefly comprises of downstairs cloakroom, kitchen, lounge, 2 bedrooms and a bathroom. The outside of the property has a garage, off road parking and enclosed gardens. Viewing essential.
Double glazed front entrance door. Laminate floor, thermostat control.
Upvc obscured window to the front aspect. Low level flush w.c., wash basin with twin taps. Fuse box, ceiling downlights, tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' 2" ( 3.15m x 2.18m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Fitted kitchen in a range of base and wall units, sink with a mixer tap, gas oven and hob, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, downlights to the ceiling, tiled floor, tiled walls.
Lounge 11' 10" x 14' 3" ( 3.61m x 4.34m )
Patio double glazed doors provide access to the patio gardens. Laminate floor, tv point, understairs storage.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom 1 9' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.00m x 3.30m )
Two upvc double glazed windows. Ceiling downlights, cupboard over the bulkhead, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator, built-in wardrobes.
Double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect. Bath with shower over, pedestal wash basin with twin taps, partially tiled walls, ceiling downlights, vinyl floor.
The outside of the property has a garage with up and over door and off road parking. Enclosed gardens with a decked patio terrace.
Leave William H Brown via Westgate. Drive 0.6 miles turn right onto Plumpton Road. Drive 0.1 mile and turn left onto Henry Street. Drive 0.2 miles and turn left onto Alverthorpe Road. Drive 90 yds and at the mini roundabout take the 1st exit onto Mill Chase Road. Turn right onto Mill Chase Close and the property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115652. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.