3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMainsacre Drive, Stonehouse
- Spacious semi detached house
- Opportunity to put own stamp on property
- Good sized lounge with open plan dining area
- Big kitchen with plenty of storage space
- Double bedrooms
- Part tiled bathroom with shower
- Detached garage and driveway
Hello, are you looking for a 3 bedroom semi detached family home, in a popular estate in the village of Stonehouse?
Would you like a good size, bright lounge with feature fireplace?
How about an open plan dining room with neutral decor and patio doors leading out to the garden?
What about a big kitchen with a range of light wood wall and floor units?
Would you like 3 double bedrooms?
How about a partially tiled family bathroom with shower over the bath and glass shower screen?
What about an easily maintained garden with detached garage and long driveway to the side of the house?
Would you like gas central heating?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
***FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY***
Lounge 4.09m (13' 5") x 3.09m (10' 2")
Dining Room 2.50m (8' 2") x 1.96m (6' 5")
Kitchen 3.45m (11' 4") x 2.30m (7' 7")
Bedroom 1 4.10m (13' 5") x 2.60m (8' 6")
Bedroom 2 3.70m (12' 2") x 3.05m (10' 0")
Bedroom 3 3.35m (11' 0") x 2.35m (7' 9")
Family Bathroom 2.06m (6' 9") x 1.91m (6' 3")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1003120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.