3 bedroom terraced house for saleBreach Road, Stoke-On-Trent
Withdrawn from Market £77,500
- Spacious three bedroom property
- Tarmacadam driveway providing off road parking to the front aspect
- Enclosed spacious rear garden
- UPVC double glazed and gas fire central heating throughout
- Within the catchment for the sought after Endon schools
- No chain
- Viewing essential
**IDEAL BUY TO LET INVESTMENT** **APPROXIMATELY £495 - £550 PER CALENDAR MONTH ACHIEVABLE** **CASH BUY ONLY** **HEALTHY RETURN ACHIEVABLE** **THREE BEDROOMS** **CORNER PLOT** **DRIVEWAY** **ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN** **CATCHMENT OF ENDON HIGH SCHOOL** Whittaker & Biggs have for sale this end terrace property providing three generous sized bedrooms situated on a spacious corner plot. A tarmacadam driveway to the front elevation offering ample off road parking with a large fully enclosed garden at the rear. The accommodation entails a sizeable living room with three UPVC double glazed windows overlooking the driveway and front garden, a fully fitted kitchen comprising a good range of base and wall units with chrome fittings and built-in brushed chrome electric oven, situated just off the kitchen is a useful utility housing a wall mounted Baxi gas fired central heating boiler. Located to the first floor are three bedrooms with the master benefiting from a built-in wardrobe, together with a white bathroom suite and separate W.C. which could easily be converted to make a good sized bathroom. This spacious family home is located in the far corner of the cul-de-sac and within the catchment for the ever popular Endon Schools. Don't delay call our LEEK office today!!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7369089. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Leek. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.