4 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us
- Brand new four bedroom family home
- Stylish family sized dual aspect kitchen/diner with integrated appliances
- Luxury fully tiled bathroom and en-suite shower room
- Superb dual aspect separate lounge
- High performance gas fired central heating
- Tasteful decor, UPVC windows, doors, fascias and soffitts
- Ten year NHBC certificate
- Detached double garage
- Highcliffe schools catchment area
- Excellent location about a mile from the main high street shopping centre in Highcliffe
PLOT 601 - THE SOLENT - READY FOR OCCUPATION END OF JUNE 2017. "HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE". The largest design on this most popular development in the area, this superb detached family home boasts accommodation of approx 1,352 sq ft, and features stylish fittings and a contemporary interior. Traditionally built by Hoburne Developments, this lovely home is within the catchment area for the Highcliffe Schools, features a detached double garage and is just a short walk to the beach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63284960.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003119. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.