3 bedroom terraced house for saleNorwich, NR3
- Beautiful mid terrace home
- Three bedrooms
- Open plan kitchen dining room
- Modern bathroom suite
- Completely renovated throughout
- uPVC Double glazing and gas central heating
- Engineered oak flooring throughout downstairs
- Offered with no onward chain
- Guide Price £170,000-£180,000
For buyers seeking the utmost in modern design, this beautiful terrace home offers high quality fittings throughout, engineered oak flooring and open plan accommodation which creates a perfect space to entertain. Further features include a large lounge with fire place, open plan modern kitchen dining room, beautiful modern bathroom and three bedrooms. To the outside you can enjoy a fully enclosed private rear garden.
The NR3 area of Norwich is served by a range of local amenities and regular bus services into the city centre. Norwich train station is approximately a mile away with daily services to Cambridge and London and Mousehold Heath is close by which is popular with walkers and runners alike.
Guide Price £170,000-£180,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63285947.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26535655. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.