1 bedroom flat for saleLyddesdale Avenue, Thornton Cleveleys
- First Floor One Bedroom Flat, Great First Time Buy Or Buy To Let
- Close To Cleveleys Amenities, Schools, Transport Links & Sea Side
- Communal Entrance Porch, Private Stairway, Spacious Hallway
- Bay Fronted Reception, Double Bedroom, Fitted Kitchen, Bathroom
- Storage Heaters, Double Glazing, Off Road Parking, NO CHAIN
This is an excellent chance to purchase a ready to move into first floor one bedroom flat, which would make a great first time buy or buy to let opportunity.
The accommodation is situated close to local amenities of both Cleveleys town centre and the Anchorsholme area close to local schools, transport links via trams and buses to both Fleetwood and Blackpool and is within walking distance to the newly redeveloped Cleveleys promenade.
The accommodation comprises communal entrance porch leading to private stairway providing access to the first floor spacious hallway, front facing bay fronted reception room with a feature fireplace, a generously sized rear facing double bedroom, kitchen with a range of fitted wall and base units, contrasting worktops and space for your modern kitchen appliances and a three piece white bathroom suite with built-in storage.
Loft space accessed via a hatch, with the necessary permissions could be turned into extra living space.
The property benefits from double glazing and wall mounted storage heaters.
Externally the flat has off road parking for one vehicle immediately to the front of the property via a brick wall enclosed driveway with shared access.
We expect this property to generate a lot of attention as it will appeal to a range of buyers. Call us in the office today to book your viewing.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63286091.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 140291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farrell Heyworth, Thornton Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.