6 bedroom detached bungalow for saleHertford Road, Hoddesdon
- Three Reception Rooms
- Superbly Fitted Kitchen/Dining Room
- Separate Utility Room
- Luxury Bathroom & Two En Suites
- Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Detached Double Garage
Situated at the far end of a private drive just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre this 6 bedroom Chalet style detached bungalow offers many features and an internal viewing is highly recommended.
We are pleased to offer for sale this six bedroom Chalet style bungalow which boasts many features to include 3 reception rooms, superbly fitted kitchen/dining room, utility area, luxury bathroom, two en suites and a detached double garage. The property sits at the far end of a private drive just to the north of Hoddesdon Town Centre with its many amenities, schools for all age groups and good transport links. An internal viewing of this property is highly recommended to appreciate its noteworthy features.
Reception Hall 12' 6" x 9' 8" ( 3.81m x 2.95m )
Featuring two radiators, solid oak staircase leading to first floor with galleried landing, coved ceiling and additional 23ft L shaped hallway providing access to all rooms.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Fitted with a low level flush WC and wash basin, extractor fan.
Bedroom 5 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Large walk in store cupboard with control panel for electronics and CCTV, coved ceiling, low voltage lighting, double glazed window to front elevation and radiator.
Family Room / Study Area 19' overall x 11' 6" ( 5.79m overall x 3.51m )
With a feature glass block partition, wood laminate flooring, underfloor heating, double glazed window to side elevation. Through to:
Lounge 19' x 15' 8" ( 5.79m x 4.78m )
Attractive decor with wood flooring, upvc double glazed bay window to overlooking the rear garden and full width feature display plinth and fireplace with artificial chimney breast and recessed TV. Underfloor heating.
Kitchen / Dining Room 27' 6" x 13' 8" ( 8.38m x 4.17m )
KITCHEN AREA: Superbly fitted with a comprehensive range of units incorporating a double oven, adjacent hob, integrated dishwasher and ample work surfaces with Quartz work tops and large centre peninsular unit.
DINING AREA with full width bi fold doors and orangery style domed ceiling and additional windows to the side. Underfloor heating.
Utility Room 13' 8" x 7' 7" ( 4.17m x 2.31m )
Fitted with a range of units and incorporating a gas fired boiler serving central heating and domestic hot water, window to rear and door leading too the rear garden.
Two large storage cupboards.
Bedroom 4 11' 6" x 13' 9" ( 3.51m x 4.19m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Superbly fitted with a luxury white suite featuring a shower bath with shower screen, low level flush WC, double glazed window to front elevation.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 13' 9" narrowing to 11' 6" ( 3.00m x 4.19m narrowing to 3.51m )
Built in double wardrobe cupboard and double glazed window to side elevation.
Bedroom 2 / Guest Suite 19' x 14' 3" narrowing to 11' 3" ( 5.79m x 4.34m narrowing to 3.43m )
Featuring double glazed windows to two aspects, attractive decor with solid wood flooring and fully fitted with a comprehensive range of wardrobe cupboards with storage over and inset bed space, coved ceiling, radiator.
En Suite Shower Room
Featuring a double walk in shower, vanity wash basin and low level flush WC. Ceramic tiled floor and double glazed window to side elevation.
First Floor Landing
Velux window to rear elevation and low voltage lighting.
Principal Bedroom 16' 2" x 14' ( 4.93m x 4.27m )
Featuring two double glazed windows to rear elevation, radiator, low voltage lighting and through to:
Dressing Room 14' x 7' overall ( 4.27m x 2.13m overall )
Fully fitted to both sides.
En Suite Bathroom
Superbly tiled and fitted with a luxury white suite featuring a Jacuzzi bath, walk in double shower cubicle, low level flush WC and vanity wash basin, ladder style towel rail radiator and double glazed window to side.
Bedroom 6 14' x 8' ( 4.27m x 2.44m )
Velux window to side and radiator.
The property is approached via a long private drive and features gardens to three sides of the property, with a large parking area to the front, serving DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE 20ft X 21ft 8" with electric up and over doors. The remainder of the gardens laid predominantly to lawn with mature borders and an attractive decked Verandah to the immediate rear of the property and brick built BBQ area. Garden shed.
Jjm/pi/ 2241116ref: 10081
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63287822.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSD106566. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hoddesdon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.