3 bedroom semi-detached house for sale12 Crathorne Road, Beverley, HU17 9DT
Withdrawn from Market
- CALL TODAY FOR THE BEST DEAL, PRICED TO SELL
- NOT TO BE MISSED
- 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS / YOUNG FAMILIES
- BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- MODERN KITCHEN
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING / DOUBLE GLAZING
- LARGE GARDENS
- POPULAR LOCATION
- TO VIEW PLEASE CALL 0113 3225766
ONLY £109,950 - 3 BEDROOM SEMI-DETACHED FAMILY HOME
PRICED TO SELL, NOT TO BE MISSED, to arrange a viewing please call 0113 3225766 from 8am to 8pm today, 3 Bedroom Semi-Detached Family Home, well presented spacious accommodation, ideal for first time buyers / young families, gas central heating, double glazing, modern kitchen, good size bedrooms, large gardens, popular location close to numerous local amenities, VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, VIEW EARLY TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
INDEPENDENT MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE IF REQUIRED, WE LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63288287.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7373576. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by New Home Agents, Leeds. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.