3 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us
- Brand new three bedroom detached family home
- Impressive kitchen/diner with contemporary units and integrated appliances
- Separate utility room with provision for appliances
- Luxury fully tiled bathroom
- High performance gas central heating with pressurised system
- Integral garage
- Landscaped front and rear gardens
- Security lighting
- Ten year NHBC certificate
- Excellent location about one mile from the main high street shopping area
**SHOW HOME** Call for appointments to view during the week and open 10-4pm on Saturdays.
PLOT 604 - THE CHRISTCHURCH - READY FOR OCCUPATION END OF JUNE 2017. "HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE". A lovely detached family home of approx. 982 sq ft, featuring stylish fittings and a contemporary interior. Traditionally built by Hoburne Developments and forming part of the most popular development in the area, this lovely home is within the catchment area for the Highcliffe Schools and is just a short walk to the beach.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63288803.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003126. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.