2 bedroom flat for saleSt Dunstans Road, Worthing
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND STATION .
- FIRST FLOOR APARTMENT
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- FITTED KITCHEN
- LOFT ROOM/OFFICE
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer to the market a spacious two bedroom first floor flat with benefit of an attic room which could be used as an office or play room . Being close to West Worthing railway station and local shops makes it a prime property for all age groups.
Fox & Sons are pleased to offer this two bedroom first floor flat close to West Worthing railway station. The accommodation is well presented and comprises: Good size lounge with southerly aspect and feature fire place. Modern kitchen with wooden units, intergrated cooker and gas hob with extractor hood & space for fridge / freezer. Fully tiled bathroom with white suite and electric shower. The property benefits from having an attic room with velux window and is currently used as a gym/playroom. The property benefits from GCH & double glazing and is neutrally decorated through-out. Located within a short stroll from West Worthing station. With local shops also close by.
Lounge 16' max x 11' 3" max ( 4.88m max x 3.43m max )
Double glazing window, radiator, television and telephone point, electric fire place with wood effect flooring.
Kitchen 8' 10" max x 6' 2" max ( 2.69m max x 1.88m max )
Double glazed window, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink with drainer, part tiled. Gas hob with electric oven and cooker hood. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer. Tiled effect lino, tracking lights. Alpha boiler fitted.
Stairs from front door with radiator.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.48m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window, radiator. Orientally fire place, carpeted.
Bedroom Two 12' max x 7' 7" max ( 3.66m max x 2.31m max )
Double glazed window, Access to loft room, radiator.
Loft Room 16' 2" max x 11' 9" max ( 4.93m max x 3.58m max )
Double glazed velux window, carpeted.
Double glazed frosted window, bath with mixer taps, shower screen with shower attachment, fully tiled. Wash hand basin and WC. Tiled floor, towel holder and mirror.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291080.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWO103734. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, West Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.