4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLongholme Road, Retford
Sold STC £250,000
- Well presented FOUR BEDROOM detached home
- Ground floor bedroom plus ensuite and three first floor bedrooms and shower room
- Kitchen with integrated appliances, lounge, ground floor cloakroom
- Open views to the rear
- Highly regarded location
A well presented FOUR BEDROOM detached home with OPEN VIEWS to the rear. Positioned on a highly regarded cul de sac in a popular area of Retford and ideally located to access amenities. With off street parking, a garage and a rear garden with a raised deck and brick built bbq area.
The charming Georgian market town of Retford sits approx. 1 mile from the property, offering a wealth of facilities including supermarkets, shops, boutiques, popular restaurants and pubs and even a monthly farmers market which offer local produce for sale in the busy market square. There is also an award winning town park, Kings Park which has both the River Idle and the chesterfield canal running through it as well as a children's play park, rose garden, small café and bowling green
For those who wish to commute there is a rail link to London from Retford rail station in just 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major UK cities. The A1 motorway is accessed in under 5 miles.
Double glazed door, laminate flooring, central heating radiator and understairs storage.
Wash hand basin and w.c.. Single glazed window, central heating radiator and complementary flooring.
Lounge 18' 1" x 12' 1" ( 5.51m x 3.68m )
Feature fire surround with an open fire inset, neutral decor, two double glazed windows and a central heating radiator.
Ground Floor Bedroom 1 19' 10" x 10' 7" max inc wardrobes ( 6.05m x 3.23m max inc wardrobes )
Two double glazed windows, feature wall, fitted wardrobes to one wall and a central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin and a bath with a shower above. Heated towel rail, tiled flooring and a single glazed window.
L Shaped Kitchen Diner 21' 6" max x 16' 1" max ( 6.55m max x 4.90m max )
Newly fitted country cream wall and base units in 2016 with complementary worksurfaces and a 1 1/2 stainless steel sink and drainer. Integrated 5 burner gas hob with splashbacks and an extractor, integrated electric double oven, integrated dishwasher and fridge freezer and space for a washing machine. Three double glazed windows, plus double glazed french doors leading to the rear decking. Part tiled flooring and part laminate flooring and a central heating radiator.
Loft access, airing cupboard storing the boiler NEW 2012.
Bedroom 2 14' 8" to wardrobe front x 8' 8" ( 4.47m to wardrobe front x 2.64m )
Modern decor, central heating radiator, double glazed window and beech finish wardrobes to one wall.
Bedroom 3 18' 5" sloping ceilings to two sides x 9' 2" ( 5.61m sloping ceilings to two sides x 2.79m )
Double aspect double glazed windows, laminate flooring, central heating radiator.
Bedroom 4 12' 7" sloping ceilings x 10' 7" MAX ( 3.84m sloping ceilings x 3.23m MAX )
Neutral decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Wash hand basin, w.c. and shower cubicle. Complementary flooring, central heating radiator and two double glazed windows.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with plants and shrubs enclosed by fence and gated. To the rear is a low maintenance garden with areas of gravel and cotswold stone with open views to the rear and a raised decked area with space for a hot tub. There is also brick built bbq/ outdoor kitchen area with a sink and worksurfaces
Wooden double gates lead to a paved driveway and a single garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291128.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD104530. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.