4 bedroom detached house for saleHIGHCLIFFE ON SEA
Sold by Us £520,000
- Brand new four bedroom family home
- Impressive kitchen/diner with contemporary units and integrated appliances
- Interconnecting sitting room with French doors
- Two luxury bath/shower rooms (one en-suite)
- Separate utility room with provision for appliances
- High performance gas central heating with pressurised system
- UPVC double glazed windows, doors fascias and soffitts
- Ten year NHBC certificate
- Double garage and landscaped rear gardens
- Highcliffe Schools catchment area
**SHOW HOME** Call for appointments to view during the week and open 10-4pm on Saturdays.
PLOT 594 - THE HOBURNE - READY FOR OCCUPATION MID APRIL 2017. "HELP TO BUY SCHEME AVAILABLE". An imposing detached house of approx 1,279 sq ft, being one of the largest designs available on the highly acclaimed Hoburne Farm Development. Built to traditional standards with an exacting finish and boasting large airy rooms, great living space, generous bedrooms, a double garage and south facing gardens. The high street in Highcliffe is about one mile away and the beach is within walking distance.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-63291146.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100327003129. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mitchells Estate Agents, Highcliffe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.