3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChilson Drive, Mickleover, Derby
Sold STC £179,500
- SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- THREE BEDROOMS
- LOUNGE & DINING ROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN AND BATHROOM
- FRONT AND REAR GARDENS
- DRIVEWAY AND GARAGE
- CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- JOHN PORT SCHOOL CATCHMENT
Spacious semi detached family home situated in a highly sought after location in Mickleover. Located in the JOHN PORT SCHOOL CATCHMENT. Internally the property benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom and excellent internal decoration. Early inspections of this property are strongly advised.
Spacious semi detached family home situated in a highly sought after location in Mickleover. Located in the JOHN PORT SCHOOL CATCHMENT AREA Internally the property benefits from a modern kitchen and bathroom and excellent internal decoration. Early inspections of this property are strongly advised.
Entrance Hall, Lounge and Dining Room, Kitchen, First Floor Landing, Three Bedrooms and a Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens Driveway and Garage.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to front, laminate floor, radiator and doors to
Lounge 12' 11" x 10' 2" max ( 3.94m x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window, feature fireplace with inset gas fire, television point and opening to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 8" x 8' 11" ( 3.25m x 2.72m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, laminate floor and door to kitchen and double glazed door to garden.
Kitchen 10' 8" x 7' 6" ( 3.25m x 2.29m )
Double glazed window to side and rear aspect, double glazed door to garden, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, sink bowl ceramic sink, work surfaces with tiled splash-back, integrated oven, integrated gas hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for automatic washing machine, fridge/freezer space, central heating boiler, tiled floor.
First Floor Landing
Loft access and doors bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 9' 11" max ( 4.06m x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 9' 11" max ( 3.28m max x 3.02m max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect,storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" max x 6' 5" ( 3.02m max x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, bulk head with inset storage in the bulk head.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps and shower over, partial tiling to walls, wash hand basin, WC, extractor fan, tiled floor and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a garden mainly laid to lawn with driveway providing off parking leading to a garage.
To the rear of the property is a mature garden mainly laid to lawn with well stocked borders and paved patio area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291734.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MVR104289. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Mickleover. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.