2 bedroom flat for saleLinton Road, Eastmoor, Wakefield
Sold STC £60,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £60,000 - £70,000
- 2 Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Deceptively spacious
- Ample parking
- Far reaching views
- No Upper Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £60,000 - £70,000. Offered to the market with No Upper Chain this 2 bedroom Apartment located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. An elevated apartment which is ideal for those commuting links to Pinderfields Hospital and Wakefield City Centre.
GUIDE PRICE: £60,000 - £70,000. Offered to the market with No Upper Chain this 2 bedroom Apartment located on the outskirts of Wakefield City Centre. An elevated apartment which is ideal for those commuting links to Pinderfields Hospital and Wakefield City Centre. The property comprises of its own entrance doorway with stair access leading to the first floor, kitchen, storage room and cupboards, 2 bedrooms, lounge and a bathroom. Would ideally suit those looking to downsize. Viewing by Appointment.
Front entrance door and stair access to the first floor apartment.
Hallway provides access to all rooms.
Kitchen 9' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.97m x 2.97m )
Window to the rear aspect. A range of base and wall units providing a good deal of drawer and cupboard space, one and half bowl porcelain sink and drainer with mixer tap, breakfast bar, partially tiled walls, vinyl flooring, four ring gas hob, extractor fan above and oven beneath, strip lighting.
Lounge 12' 5" x 13' 4" ( 3.78m x 4.06m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator, dado rail, tv point.
Bedroom 1 12' 5" x 8' 10" ( 3.78m x 2.69m )
Single glazed window to the front aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 5" x 6' 8" ( 3.78m x 2.03m )
Single glazed window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Upvc double glazed obscured window to the rear aspect. Panelled bath with twin taps, shower over and shower screen door, wash basin with twin taps, w.c., tiled walls.
Communal gardens and ample off road parking.
Leave William H Brown via Wood Street. Take a right onto Marygate.Take a left onto Market Street and then left onto George Street. At the traffic lights take a right onto Kirkgate and at the roundabout take the 2nd exit onto Peterson Road. Take a right onto Park Lodge Lane. Take a right onto Linton Road. The property can be identified by our 'For Sale' board on the left.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291737.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.