3 bedroom terraced house for saleRegent Street, Wakefield
Sold STC £79,950
- Three bedroom accommodation
- Basement with good ceiling height
- Traditional covings, ceiling rose and deep skirtings
- Buffer garden to the front
- Yard to the rear
An excellent opportunity for a range of purchasers to include the investor. This 'grand' terraced property of traditional style, situated approximately one mile from many amenities within the City Centre. Short distance to the Hepworth Gallery and Kirkgate Railway Station
Traditional built terraced property, perhaps of particular interest to the investor as this property has spacious rooms and complete with a basement that provides good ceiling height, with good potential and the required permission this basement could be converted to additional living space.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, dining kitchen, basement,to the first floor three good sized bedrooms and bathroom. Partial gas central heating system.
Ideally located for access to many amenities to include Kirkgate Railway Station and within approximately one mile of Wakefield City Centre. Many amenities within Wakefield City Centre to include two shopping centres, theatre, many restaurants and cafes. Only a short distance to the Hepworth Gallery one of Yorkshire's popular attractions.
Entrance door into entrance hallway.
Coving to ceiling, door to lounge and door through to the kitchen diner and a door to the basement.
Lounge 14' 11" x 14' 9" ( 4.55m x 4.50m )
Window to the front aspect. Stone effect fireplace, coving to ceiling, ceiling rose, deep skirting boards, radiator.
Dining Kitchen 13' 2" to the chimney breast x 14' ( 4.01m to the chimney breast x 4.27m )
Window to the rear aspect. Fitted kitchen with sink and matching drainer. Door to a rear porch and staircase to the first floor landing.
The basement is of good ceiling height and a good storage area with the possibility of conversion for use as further accommodation.
First Floor Landing
Access to three bedrooms and door to bathroom.
Bedroom 1 13' 3" x 9' 4" to fully fitted wardrobes ( 4.04m x 2.84m to fully fitted wardrobes )
Window to the rear aspect. Radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 10" to chimney breast and robes x 14' 10" ( 2.69m to chimney breast and robes x 4.52m )
Window to the front aspect. Fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom 3 11' x 9' ( 3.35m x 2.74m )
Window to the front aspect..
Window to the rear aspect. Complete with a three piece suite comprising of bath, wash hand basin, w.c., radiator.
Buffer garden to the front and a concealed yard area to the rear..
From Wakefield City Centre follow signs for Doncaster A638 and continue across Chantry Bridge, straight ahead and then take the second right hand turn onto Denmark Street and then left onto Oxford Street. Straight ahead to T-junction turn left and then first left onto Regent Street (one way) and this property is on the right hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291740.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115609. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.