2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSt Johns Road, Yeovil
Sold STC £152,000
- Semi Detached Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Well Presented Throughout
- Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Gardens
A two bedroom semi detached home situated in a popular residential area of Yeovil. The accommodation is well presented throughout and benefits from living room, fitted kitchen, utility area, two bedrooms, bathroom, off road parking and enclosed gardens.
Double glazed door to the front opening into:
Stairs rising to the first floor. Understairs storage cupboard and bespoke drawers. Wood effect flooring. Radiator.
Living Room 19' 6" max x 11' 4" max ( 5.94m max x 3.45m max )
Double glazed windows to the front and rear. contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Aerial point. Two radiators.
Fitted Kitchen 14' 4" x 8' 5" max ( 4.37m x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to the side. Double glazed door to the side. A range of fitted wall, base and drawer units with work surface over and complementary tiled surround. One and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap. Integrated electric hob with cooker hood over. Integrated eye level oven. Plumbing for washing machine. Space for fridge. Wood effect flooring. Radiator. Door opening into:
Window to the side.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window to the side. Access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 9' ( 4.47m x 2.74m )
Double glazed window to the front. Built in wardrobe. Aerial point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" max x 10' 2" max ( 3.53m max x 3.10m max )
Double glazed window to the rear. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear. Suite comprising enclosed bath with electric shower over. Wash hand basin. Low level WC. Fully tiled. Tile effect flooring. Towel radiator.
Via tarmac driveway providing off road parking and gated access to the rear garden. The garden is laid to shingle with hedge borders.
A fully enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with a paved patio area abutting the property, providing an ideal seating area. The garden is bordered with a variety of mature shrubs and trees.
From the office, follow the one way system round to the hospital roundabout and take the second exit. At the roundabout take the third exit onto Mudford Road. Turn right onto St Michaels Avenue. Turn left onto St Johns Road. Turn right and the property can be found via our for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291755.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YEO104422. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Yeovil. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.