3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleQuarry Road, Morley
- THREE BEDROOMS
- Family kitchen
- GROUND FLOOR SHOWEROOM
- Large lounge
- Family bathroom with 4 piece suite
- EXTENSIVE WELL MAINTAINED GARDENS
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO THIS PROPERTY *Subject to terms and conditions*
Burchell Edwards is delighted to market this character THREE BEDROOM semi-detached cottage located in the desirable location of MORLEY and providing excellent access into Derby, Nottingham and also the Peak District via the A38. This stunning character property offers great space, privacy and views.
Burchell Edwards is delighted to bring to market this character THREE BEDROOM semi-detached cottage located in the highly desirable location of MORLEY and providing excellent access into Derby, Nottingham and also the Peak District via the A38. This stunning character property offers great space, privacy and views over open fields to the front. The accommodation benefits from oil central heating, double glazing, refitted kitchen and bathroom. In brief comprises, entrance porch, large sitting room, dining room, modern family kitchen, UTILITY, ground floor Shower room to the ground floor, three bedrooms, and a family bathroom with a 4 piece suite to the first floor. Externally the property is set back from the road behind a Derbyshire stone wall and incorporates a well maintained garden, large driveway with parking and a garage. To the rear is a large enclosed garden with patio seating area, well established shrub borders, brick workshop, green house, mature fruit trees, fruit and vegetable beds, gated access to a private road (for services) and gated side access to the front of the property. An internal and external inspection of this well presented home is essential in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Having UPVC double glazed door to the front elevation and UPVC double glazed windows to the front and side elevations.
Lounge 11' 11" x 24' 3" ( 3.63m x 7.39m )
Having two UPVC double glazed windows to the front elevation, two radiators, bespoke Derbyshire stone open fireplace housing an oil fire burner fitted by Robeys, TV point, wall lights and fitted carpet.
Dining Room 20' 10" max x 11' 6" max ( 6.35m max x 3.51m max )
Having UPVC double glazed windows to the rear and side elevations, velux window, UPVC double glazed French doors, two radiators, TV and telephone point, fitted carpet and a kitchen hatch.
Kitchen 12' 1" max x 10' 8" ( 3.68m max x 3.25m )
Bespoke fitted kitchen which has been fitted by Orchard Kitchens comprising of oak base and wall units with granite work surfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer, Range cooker (gas & electric), plumbing for integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, tiled flooring (with underfloor heating), UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and access to:
Utility Room 13' 6" x 7' 6" ( 4.11m x 2.29m )
Fitted with wall and base units, plumbing for washing machine, fridge, houses the combination boiler, tiled flooring, UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation and door leading to the garden.
Fitted with shower cubicle with shower over, low level WC and wash hand basin. Towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled flooring and UPVC double glazed window to the side elevation.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" x 12' 3" max ( 3.63m x 3.73m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator, TV point and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 11" x 11' 11" ( 3.63m x 3.63m )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the front elevation, radiator and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 3 7' 11" x 8' 3" max ( 2.41m x 2.51m max )
Having UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation, built-in wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Fitted with bath with mixer tap over, shower cubicle with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and low level WC. Radiator, extractor fan, tiled flooring (with underfloor heating) and UPVC double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Externally the property is set back from the road behind a Derbyshire stone wall and incorporates a well maintained garden, large driveway with parking and a garage. To the rear is a large enclosed garden with patio seating area, well established shrub borders, brick workshop, green house, mature fruit trees, fruit and vegetable beds, gated access to a private road and gated side access to the front of the property.
Garage 9' 6" x 8' 3" ( 2.90m x 2.51m )
Having double doors, wooden entrance door, power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63291833.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202434. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.