4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleEarle Place, Canton, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- End Terrace
- No Chain
- Two Reception Rooms
- Four Bedrooms
- Light Refurbishment Needed
In need of light refurbishment, this home is located close to the main shopping area in Canton. Easy access to major link roads, Pontcanna and Cardiff City Centre.
A traditional double bay fronted end of terrace property offering living accommodation comprising of:
First Floor Bathroom
The property needs light refurbishment and offer benefits including gas central heating, rear garden with side access and is double glazed. Internal viewing is recommended and the vendors also able to offer 'No Chain'.
Original cornicing. Stairs off rising to the first floor. Under stairs storage. wall mounted fuse box and electric meter. Radiator. Doors to:
Living Room 26' 2" max x 12' 2" ( 7.98m max x 3.71m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Power points. Original cornicing. TV aerial point. Power points. Telephone point. Fitted carpet.
Dining Room 14' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side. Coved and textured ceiling. Radiator. Power points. Opening to:
Kitchen 13' x 9' 4" ( 3.96m x 2.84m )
Double glazed window to rear. double glazed panel door to side offering access to the rear garden. Fitted with a range off wall and base units with work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel one and a half bowl sink with drainer and mixer taps. Wall mounted gas combination boiler. Space for gas hob and electric oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Vinyl flooring. Power points.
Loft inspection point. Power points. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 16' 4" max x 12' 11" ( 4.98m max x 3.94m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Additional double glazed window to front. Original coved ceiling. Original cast iron feature fireplace with tiled hearth. Radiator. Power points. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom Two 12' 7" x 10' 8" ( 3.84m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Coved ceiling. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom Three 11' 1" x 6' 6" ( 3.38m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to side. Coved ceiling. Power points. Carpet flooring.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 5' 11" ( 2.84m x 1.80m )
Double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Power points. Loft inspection point. Storage cupboard. Carpet flooring.
Obscured double glazed window to side. Three piece suite comprising; low level W.C, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower over. Tiled splash backs. Tiled floor. Radiator.
To the rear is an enclosed low maintenance rear garden. Side access.
To the front is a forecourt enclosed by a dwarf wall with railings and a pedestrian gate.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63297287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CTN105889. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Canton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.