3 bedroom terraced house for saleQueens Avenue, Greater London, N3 2NP, London, London, N3
Sold STC £865,000
- Three double bedrooms
- Family Bathroom
- Close to park
- Possibility to extend (Subject to planning)
- Large open plan kitchen / diner
- Excellent Transport links to London
- Good-sized rooms
This stylish period property has been improved and maintained by the current owners. Featuring a spacious, open-plan kitchen diner, large living room and 3 double bedrooms, the house incorporates modern decor and beautiful period features including fireplaces in every room, cornicing and high ceilings. Whilst offering well-proportioned rooms, there is also a huge loft space which could be transformed to create a master suite or additional bedrooms (STPP). Located on a popular and quiet road in the catchment area for a local outstanding primary school, there are also excellent transport links with Finchley Central / West Finchley underground stations nearby as well as local buses and access to the North Circular.
* Three double bedrooms, all with period fireplaces
* Family bathroom and downstairs WC
* Spacious kitchen/diner with doors leading out to a landscaped garden.
* Large living room with feature fireplace (in working order)
* High ceilings and cornicing/picture rails throughout.
* Gas central heating and double glazing throughout.
* Extremely spacious loft suitable for extension (STPP)
* Mature, landscaped garden with slate patio, decking and shed.
* Landscaped front garden.
* In the catchment area for Manorside Primary school (OFSTED rating Outstanding) and within walking distance of Akiva Primary School.
*Within the priority postcode for The Archer Academy.
*Ample on street parking without restrictions.
Gas central heating
UPVC double glazed windows
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63298064.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 23583s. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Tepilo Limited, UK. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.