3 bedroom terraced house for saleSeagrove Road, North End, Portsmouth, Hampshire
- 3 bedroom terraced family home
- Property holds great potential throughout
- Spacious accommodation on both ground and first floor
- Great access links in, around and out of the City
- Close to daily/ local amenities
- EPC energy rating F (32)
Look at this great opportunity that is ready to be jumped at straight away here in Seagrove Road.This is a property that will need updating and modernising throughout, but will (once finished) be an excellent family home.An absolutely cracking property that will attract any buyers that are looking to put their own mark on the property.Situated in a Central Portsmouth location, you are so close to any bus links/ routes and major road links in, out and around the City.The main Portsmouth City centre is also fairly close by - a short drive or bus drive away.The school catchment is good locally, with many of the schools holding great OFSTED ratings as well as again being within walking distance to make life easy.This really is a property that cannot be missed out on if you are looking for a project to get stuck into.Do not allow this one to slip through your property search net - view today.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
What the Owner says:
This property has been within our family for many, many years now and throughout those years it has been a very happy family home.We feel that now is the time to sell the property so that we can move onto pastures new and another family or couple can enjoy it just as much as we have.We think the property is a clean and blank canvas to move on with and develop/ update as you go to make it your own. We really do hope that whoever now decides to purchase our home takes as much enjoyment from it as we have over the years gone by.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 12'8 x 12'4 (3.86m x 3.76m)
- Dining Room: 9'7 x 9'2 (2.92m x 2.80m)
- Kitchen: 10'11 x 9'3 (3.33m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'2 x 12'10 (4.02m x 3.91m)
- Bedroom 2: 12'8 x 10'0 (3.86m x 3.05m)
- Bedroom 3: 9'2 x 8'1 (2.80m x 2.47m)
- Separate Toilet
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63298646.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41630514. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.