4 bedroom detached house for saleChesham,Buckinghamshire,HP5
Guide Price £825,000
- Nearby towns include Amersham & Berkhamsted
- Within Catchment of Renowned Chesham Grammar School
- Short Walks to Idyllic Chiltern Countryside
- Sports Facilities & Amenities Located Nearby
- Mile Radius of Town Centre & Train Station
Chancellors are thrilled to be marketing this stunning, recently renovated four bedroom detached family home, set on large plot.
Chesham is a market town in the Chiltern Hills of Buckinghamshire. The town is situated in the Chess Valley, surrounded by countryside and conservation areas as well as being bordered by Amersham and several smaller hamlets including Chesham Bois, Ley Hill, Bovingdon, Bellingdon and Ashley Green. From the early part of the 20th century onwards, there has been considerable expansion of the town including new housing developments and civic infrastructure. Part of the area contributes to the Metropolitan Green Belt and is also a Parish town with its own town council. Along with several community events held throughout the year, some of the many amenities available to the public include:
The Elgiva Theatre, Chesham Moor Gym & Swim (heated outdoor swimming pool complex), Nexus Leisure Centre, Fitness First, Fit4Less, Chesham Football Club, Chesham Rugby Club, Chartridge Park Golf Club, Ley Hill Golf Club and the picturesque Lowndes Park. As well as a number of well-known retail shops and supermarkets, Chesham is home to many independent retailers including a butcher and grocer. There is also a market in the High Street every Wednesday and Saturday.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63300251.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2212231. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Chesham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.