4 bedroom town house for saleClapham Close, Swindon
Offers in Excess of £260,000
A beautifully presented and generously proportioned mid terrace four bedroom town house. entrance hallway, cloakroom, 26ft open-plan kitchen/family room on the ground floor. To the rear there is an enclosed garden with gated access to a drive through garage with secure driveway beyond. On the first floor we have a 14ft additional reception room, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Whilst on the second floor, the master bedroom with large ensuite shower room and another double bedroom. The property has approximately 3.5 years left on the Barratt warranty for all fixtures and fittings including the boiler, plus over 8.5 years left to run on the NHBC warranty.
- Moredon is situated to the North of Swindon and with a mixture of modern and turn of the century housing, offers a wide variety of amenities and local schooling. Swindon Town Centre with mainline railway links to London Paddington and Bristol c.3 miles and Junction 16 of the M4 c. 4 miles.
- Composite panelled door opening to:
- Stairs rising to first floor, radiator. telephone point, Doors to:
- Suite comprises: low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, wood effect bonded vinyl flooring, radiator.
- 26'10 (max) x 14'1 (max)1 (8.18m ( max) x 4.29m ( - Kitchen area: PVCu double glazed window to front aspect, range of gloss style wall mounted and base units with contrasting worksurfaces over, stainless steel sink and drainer unit with mixer tap over built in oven with gas hob and concealed extractor hod over, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, concealed gas boiler, wood effect bonded vinyl flooring, radiator. Open to:
Family/living area: PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, PVCu double glazed french door opening to rear garden, television point, under stairs storage cupboard, telephone point, wood effect bonded vinyl flooring, two radiators.
- Stairs rising to 2nd floor, airing cupboard with storage. Doors to:
- 14'11 x 8'09 (4.55m x 2.67m) - Two PVCu double glazed windows to front aspect, television point, telephone point, radiator.
- 11'05 x 8'0 (3.48m x 2.44m) - PVCu double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
- 9'0 x6'07 (2.74m x 2.01m) - PVCu double glazed window to rear, radiator.
- Suite comprises: Panelled bath with mains fed shower over, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan, radiator.
- Access to loft space. Doors to:
- 14'06 (max) x 13'0 (max) (4.42m ( max) x 3.96m ( m - Two PVCu double glazed windows to front aspect, telephone point, range of built in wardrobes and storage cupboards, television point, radiator. Door to:
- Suite comprises: Double shower cubicle with mains fed shower & sliding doors, low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap over, extractor fan, radiator.
- 14'10 x 8'0 (4.52m x 2.44m) - Two PVCu double glazed windows to rear aspects, radiator.
- Front: Views over gardens with mature tree, paved pathway leading to front door..
Rear: Enclosed by close board fencing to boundaries, paved pathway to gated rear pedestrian access, laid to patio and shingle with raised herb and shrub planters, outside lighting.
EPC band: C
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 9881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.