4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNorth Walsham, NR28
Sold STC £210,000
- Beautiful semi-detached house
- Three/four bedrooms with en-suite to master
- Open plan lounge dining room
- Fitted kitchen with open plan arrangement
- Family bathroom
- Downstairs WC
- Off road parking and garage
- Fully enclosed rear garden
- Vendor has found
- Guide Price £210,000-£220,000
Fantastic semi-detached home perfect for the growing family, the property features a large entrance hall, downstairs WC, large lounge with bay window, kitchen dining room, three/four bedrooms (fourth bedroom downstairs) and a large family bathroom. Externally you can enjoy a fully enclosed rear garden with patio area, garage and off road parking.
North Walsham offers a variety of restaurants, public houses and local shops (Waitrose supermarket). There is easy access to the popular North Norfolk coast, the city of Norwich and the market towns of Stalham and Aylsham.
Guide Price £210,000-£220,000
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63300653.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26504042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by abbotFox, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.