Plot for saleBuilding Land at Middle Street, Nafferton, Driffield
- BUILDING PLOT WITH FULL PLANNING
- 18.5 ACRES IN TOTAL INCLUDING GRASSLAND
- Planning for 4 Bed Detached (Circa 1675 sqft)
- Located in Centre of Sought after village
- Planning for: Entrance Hallway, Bootroom, Shower room/WC
- Lounge, Sitting/Dining room, Breakfast Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, En-suite & Family bathroom
- Double detached garage
- Gardens and adjacent land.
* * * BUILDING PLOT IN 18.5 ACRES * * * A rare opportunity to acquire a building plot with full (part implemented) planning permission for a 4 bedroom family detached home (1675 sqft) with detached double garage, together with circa 16.5 acres of amenity grassland & 2 acre paddock. Situated in the centre of this popular and sought after village with private access directly onto Middle Street. The proposed new dwelling is to be of brick construction under a terracotta pantile roof and will provide; Entrance Hall, Dining Kitchen, Boot room, GF Shower room/WC, Lounge, Additional Dining/Sitting Room, 4 Bedrooms (Master with En-suite shower room, Family bathroom with wetroom/shower area. Private Drive and double detached garage. Formal gardens surround the property with the grassland immediately adjacent. Viewing by appointment.
Location & Access - The building plot and adjacent grassland is situated in the centre of the popular and sought after village of Nafferton approximately 3 miles from the market town of Driffield. Nafferton boasts a wide variety of amenities including railway station. The property will be approached via its own private driveway off Middle Street and the land is immediately adjacent.
Planning Permission - Full Planning permission was granted by East Riding of Yorkshire Council under application reference 10/01470/PLF on 6th September 2010. Work commenced on site some time ago in the demolition of the disused poultry sheds and the laying of the foundations which has implemented the planning consent in perpetuity. A Non-Material amendment was passed (Ref: 13/40150) on 9th October 2013 to re-position the garage slightly.
Materials - Materials were approved on 3rd June 2013 as follows:
Walls - Disempel, mardale antique bricks.
Roof - Sandtoft interlocking clay pantiles, colour terracotta
Windows & Doors - Timber finish UPVC
Rainwater Goods - UPVC colour Black
Services - We understand that mains services are available in the local vicinity although prospective purchasers should make their own inquiries. A water supply is already connected to the grassland.
Proposed Accommodation - The planning consent provided the following accommodation:
Ground Floor -
Entrance Hallway -
Shower Room/Wc - 2.2m x 1.2m (7'2" x 3'11") -
Lounge - 3.96m x 3.56m (12'11" x 11'8") -
Dining/Sitting Room - 3.56m x 3.46m (11'8" x 11'4") -
Dining Kitchen - 7.53m x 3.28m (24'8" x 10'9") -
Boot Room - 3.14m x 1.87m (10'3" x 6'1") -
First Floor -
Bedroom 1 - 3.96m x 2.99m (12'11" x 9'9") -
En-Suite Shower Room -
Bedroom 2 - 3.46m x 2.99m (11'4" x 9'9") -
Bedroom 3 - 3.85m x 3.66m (12'7" x 12'0") -
Bedroom 4 - 3.75m x 2.73m (12'3" x 8'11") -
Family Bathroom -
Double Garage - 6m x 6m (max) (19'8" x 19'8" (max)) -
Easements & Wayleaves - The land is sold subject to all existing easements and rights of way. We understand there is an electricity wayleave in existence in favour of Northern Power Grid.
Tenure - We understand the site is freehold with vacant possession on completion.
Development Claw-Back - Should the purchaser or its successors in title obtain planning consent for residential development on the adjacent land within 30 years of completion, the current owners or their successors in title will be entitled to 50% of the uplift in value.
Viewing - Viewing strictly by appointment with the sole selling agents, Woolley & Parks (01377) 252095
Plans For Inspection - Copies of the approved plans are available for inspection at the agents Driffield office, 26 Market Place, Driffield or available on the East Riding of Yorkshire Council's planning portal REF: 10/01470
Method Of Sale - The land is offered by Private Treaty as a whole and all negotiations are through the sole selling agents, Woolley & Parks.
Disclaimer - These particulars are produced in good faith, are set out as a general guide only and do not constitute, nor constitute any part of an offer or a contract. None of the statements contained in these particulars as to this property are to be relied on as statements or representations of fact. Any intending purchaser should satisfy him/herself by inspection of the property or otherwise as to the correctness of each of the statements prior to making an offer. No person in the employment of Woolley & Parks Ltd has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty whatsoever in relation to this property.
Agents Note - To date these details have not been approved by the vendor and should not be relied upon. Please confirm before viewing.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26274925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Woolley & Parks, Driffield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.