4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleNewmans Close, Upton, OX11
Withdrawn from Market
- Four/five bedroom detached property
- Rear garden backing on to open fields
- Three high spec bathrooms
- Large open plan re-fitted kitchen/diner
- WC/Utility room
- Living room with wood burner
Description Backing on to open fields is this spacious and exceptionally well-presented four/five bedroom detached property, situated in a desirable village location, offering three modern re-fitted bathrooms, utility room, and ample driveway parking. The downstairs accommodation comprises an entrance hall, living room with wood burner, impressive large open plan re-fitted kitchen/diner, study/fifth bedroom, wc/utility room, master bedroom with impressive high specification en-suite bathroom & dressing room, and second bedroom with modern re-fitted en-suite bathroom. On the first floor there are two double bedrooms and modern re-fitted bathroom. To the rear of the property there is a garden backing on to open fields with views over the countryside, mainly laid to lawn with decking area, and timber workshop. Whilst to the front there is ample gravel driveway parking. For the size, finish and location of this property to be fully appreciated, it must be viewed.
Bedroom 22'8 x 14'1
Kitchen 21'4 x 11'4
Reception 15' x 13'5
Bedroom 14'5 x 12'9
Bedroom 11'10 x 11'8
Bedroom 11'10 x 11'5
Bedroom 9'4 x 8'10
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63301409.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 102573005094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Church Robinson, Didcot. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.