1 bedroom flat for saleHagley Road, Birmingham, B16
- One bedroom
- One bathroom
- Fully integrated kitchen & appliances
- Modern interior design
- Walnut flooring
- Secure visual intercom system
- Concierge service
- City centre location
- 13th floor
This brand new one bedroom apartment (481sqf) is located on the 13TH FLOOR in the luxury One Hagley Road development with stunning views and elegant interior design. The development is conveniently located close to Broad Street and Five Ways train station.
Audio & visual intercom system.
• Low energy LED down lighters to the kitchen area and bathrooms.
• Mode lighting system to the living area.
• Ventilation system, with high efficiency, heat recovery system.
• Full floor, and full height wall tiling from Porcelanosa to bathrooms and W/Cs.
• Bathrooms sanitary ware by Porcelanosa plus ladder style polished chrome heated towel rail.
• Fully integrated kitchen appliances to include washer/dryer, oven, hob, extractor, dishwasher and fridge/freezer.
• Energy efficient A-rated white goods to minimize energy wastage.
• Walnut veneered flooring in all living areas.
• Solid walnut veneered entrance doors with spy holes.
• Walnut veneered internal doors throughout.
• Brushed stainless steel and chrome ironmongery throughout.
• With 10-year BLP warranty underwritten by Allianz.
Lease length 110 years.
Service charge estimated at £2.50/sqf p.a.
Ground rent £250 p.a.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference hakly915101511151315_09. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zuker Property Ltd, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.