4 bedroom detached house for saleGrindstone Handle Corner, Woking
- The property sits in a desirable location, perfect for a family looking for a safe and quiet home
- The front aspect of the property looks out onto a rural location and is situated in a private road
- The property benefits from a south facing and well established garden
- Brazilian hardwood flooring throughout the ground floor
- Open aspect folding sliding doors from main living area to outside space
- You can enjoy a beautifully landscaped garden with outside living area
- The property has been tastefully refurbished throughout
- The property benefits from the kitchen and en suite having underfloor heating
- Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in wardrobe
- Ground and first floor extension
Here we have a simply stunning family home that has been tastefully and cleverly refurbished throughout. When you first pull up to the large driveway and attractive exterior you are also met with the lovely rural front aspect making it a safe and quiet private road perfect for a family to set up their new home. Upon entering the house the first thing you notice is the stunning Brazilian hardwood flooring throughout the ground floor. The decor is neutral and the feel of the home is both welcoming and modern. Off the hallway is a reception room currently used as an office then along to a very attractive WC. The hallway then leads into a fabulous 23ft living space, a perfect lounge and dining room great for family nights together and entertaining friends. The open aspect folding sliding doors across the back of the living room are a superb feature and open out onto an extended outdoor living space where the entertaining and family times can be continued. The raised decked area provides ample space for enjoying long summer evenings while the lower area, laid mainly to lawn and well established shrubs, trees and hedges, provide a great play area for the kids and plenty of opportunity for the green fingered among us.
As we head back inside there is another reception room currently used as a playroom and a handy addition to the living space on the ground floor. The kitchen has been completely re-fitted with stylish and modern fixtures and fittings and there is also a separate utility area which leads into the garage and also provides side access.
The neutral decor is carried on through to the upstairs of the property where you will find three double bedrooms, a lovely family bathroom and a master bedroom with en suite and walk in wardrobe, simply stunning. This a home that has been loved and lived in and is ready for the next family to enjoy its warmth, space, stylish interior and all it has to offer. Viewing is a must to truly appreciate the work that has been done here.
The property is situated in a popular part of Woking and is close to good schools, local shops and other useful amenities. There are good transport links both by rail and road to London and Guilford.
Hallway 3'2" x 14'7"Office 7'5" x 7'9"
WC 2'8" X 7'5"
Lounge/Diner 19'1" x 23'5"
Kitchen 7'5" x 14'
Utility 7'8" x 8'8"
Playroom 7'2" x 13'6"
Landing 10'6" x 12'7" (to longest point)
Bedroom 7'9" x 8'2"
Bedroom 11'5" x 13'9"
Bedroom 7' x 8'6"
Bathroom 6'1" x 7'3"
Master Bedroom 10'7" x 15'9"
Ensuite 5'2 x 7'7"
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10617. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by YOPA, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.