3 bedroom terraced house for saleHyperion Place, West Ewell
Sold STC £385,000
- Three Bedroom House
- Within 0.3 Miles of Ewell West Station
- Spacious Open Planned Living
- Downstairs Toilet
- Off Street Parking
UNEXPECTEDLY BACK TO THE MARKET***THREE bedroom house with PARKING and GARDEN within 0.3 miles of WEST EWELL Mainline Station***
*Unexpectedly Back To The Market* Barnard Marcus are delighted to welcome to the market this deceptively spacious three bedroom family home situated in a popular residential location within 0.3 miles of Ewell West Mainline Station. To the ground floor is a spacious entrance hallway providing access to a generous open plan kitchen/living room which French doors leading to the secluded rear garden. There is a downstairs cloakroom and a large external storage room which could be converted into a habitable space subject to the usual consents.
The first floor boasts three well-proportioned bedrooms and the family bathroom. Added benefits include off street parking for several cars. Tastefully presented throughout, this ideal first time buy will not be on the market for long so an early viewing comes highly recommended.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63301679.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference EWE103276. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Ewell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.