2 bedroom terraced house for saleStapleford Close, Hull, East Yorkshire, HU9
Sold STC £55,000
- Ideal project for someone
- No chain involved
- Needs modernising, updating
- uPVC DG. Lounge/dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms
- Gardens front and rear. Large
- workshop to the rear.
Full descriptionIDEAL PROJECT FOR SOMEONE WHO WANTS A BLANK CANVASS. With no chain involved this property requires updating and modernisation but has the benefit of uPVC double glazing. Comprising of an entrance hall, lounge/dining room and a kitchen to the ground floor. Two bedrooms, bathroom and a WC to the first floor. Gardens to the front and rear. Large workshop to the rear also. MERITS A VIEWING -VIEW NOW.
Location - The property is located on Stapleford Close, East Hull which is off Bradford Avenue, Greatfield Estate.
Ground Floor -
Entrance - Enter via main door into the hall.
Entrance Hall - Doors leading into the lounge/dining room and kitchen. Stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. Laminate flooring. Under stairs meter cupboard.
Lounge/Dining Room - 20'6 x 11'5 (6.25m x 3.48m) - There are uPVC double glazed windows to the front and rear aspects. Wall mounted electric heater, with wooden surround. TV aerial and telephone point. Laminate flooring.
Kitchen - 9'2 x 8'10 (2.79m x 2.69m) - Two uPVC double glazed windows to the rear aspect. Base, wall and drawer units with contrasting work surfaces. Electric oven and hob. Extractor hood. Cupboards. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine. Space for a fridge and a freezer under the work surfaces. One and half sink unit with mixer tap. Door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor/Landing - Doors leading into all rooms. Airing cupboard. Hatch leading into the insulated loft.
Bedroom One - 15'0 x 9'3 (4.57m x 2.82m) - Two uPVC double glazed windows to the front aspect. Recessed wardrobe.
Bedroom Two - 10'11 x 9'1 (3.33m x 2.77m) - A uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Wc - High rise WC. A uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bathroom - 5'11 x 5'6 (1.80m x 1.68m) - A uPVC double glazed window to the rear aspect. Wash hand basin. Panel bath. Tiled splash backs.
External - Mature lawn garden to the front. Low maintenance garden to the rear and a block paved patio area. Large workshop. Brick built shed with roller shutter door. Rear gate into the ten foot.
Services - The mains services of water, drainage and electric are connected. The property has a cylinder tank providing hot water.
Outgoings - From Internet enquiries with the valuation Office website the property has been placed in Band A for Council Tax purposes, Local Authority Reference Number:00380052002909. Prospective buyers should check this information before making any commitment to purchase the property.
Energy Performance Certificate - The current energy rating on the property is G.
Viewings - Strictly through the sole agents Leonards (01482) 375212.
Valuation/Market Appraisal - Thinking of selling your house, or not achieving the interest you expected on your property currently on the market? Then contact Leonards who have great success in the selling of properties throughout Hull and the East Riding of Yorkshire.
1. Money Laundering Regulations 2003 & Immigration Act 2014: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage. 2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and accordingly if there is any point which is of particular importance, please contact our office and we will endeavour to check the position for you. 3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes or any stated areas are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture etc. 4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase. 5. Photographs & Floor Plans: Floor plans where supplied, are not to scale and are provided for general reference only, photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens which also has the potential to make a room look larger and therefore please refer to the room measurements detailed within this brochure. 6. Leonards for themselves and their vendors of this property, whose agents they are give notice that these particulars are issued in good faith but do not constitute representations of fact or form part of any offer or contract. Matters referred to should be independently verified by any prospective purchaser. Neither Leonards, nor any of its employees or agents has any authority to make or give any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63302231.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26651547. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Leonards, Hull. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.