4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleEastwood Road, London, E18
- Edwardian semi-detached family home
- Four double bedrooms
- Immaculate condition
- Extended modern fitted kitchen/dining/living room
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- En-suite wet room to master bedroom
- Ground Floor Utility / W.c & Cellar
- Close proximity to Central Line Tube
- Off street parking to front
- Rear garden in excess of 100ft in length
Churchill Estates are pleased to offer for sale this immaculate & extended four double bedroom Edwardian semi-detached family home located within close proximity to Woodford Central Line Tube station. This property has been extended & maintained to a very high standard by the current vendor offering a fuse of both period along with contemporary living & spacious accommodation throughout. On the ground floor there is generous entrance hall, large separate lounge, stunning extended open plan kitchen/dining/family room overlooking the rear garden which is in excess of 100ft, utility/W.C & cellar. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms, a luxury bathroom suite & stairs leading up to the master bedroom with en-suite wet room. For further details or an appointment to view please contact the office on 020 8530 3333.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63302363.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference eastwoodr0ad. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Churchill Estates, South Woodford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.