Serviced studio apartment for saleBirmingham City Centre, Birmingham, B3
Fixed Price £37,000
- 10.25%-13.25% Guaranteed NET Returns for Five Years (depending on size of Investment)
- No Associated Buying Costs (Just Purchase Price Per Unit Required)
- £18,500 Per Unit (The More Units Purchased The Higher The NET Returns)
- Co-working Office Space Fastest Growing Sector of Commercial Property Today
- 120% Buy Back After End of Year Five (Proven Exit Strategy with 20% Uplift)
- Company Has Sites All Over Globe Including Miami, Dubai and New York
- Fast Completion Process (Ownership within Two Weeks)
- Demand Outstrips Supply by 3:1 Ratio Across Sector
- Superb City Centre Locations and Onsite Facilities
- Exciting Business Model (Competitor Worth $16bn)
HANDS OFF CO-WORKING OFFICE SPACE INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY - CASH PURCHASE
Aspire Invest is pleased to present an exciting new investment opportunity from a boutique co-working office provider.
Incredibly well financed and headed by a world class management team, the office space provider will open 50 co-working locations in key international gateway cities over the next 3 - 5 years to serve 50,000 paying members.
During phase one their first locations in Dubai, Miami, New York and Birmingham will soon be joined by London, San Francisco, Sydney, Hong Kong and Singapore to deliver a true global footprint on which they will build on during phase two of their rapid expansion.
There is an opportunity for individual retail investors to benefit from the growth of the office space provider via an innovative, low entry level investment vehicle delivering up to 13.25% net returns p.a.
· 10.25%-13.25% Guaranteed NET Returns for Five Years (depending on size of Investment)
· No Associated Buying Costs (Just Purchase Price Per Unit Required)
· £18,500 Per Unit (The More Units Purchased The Higher The NET Returns)
· Co-working Office Space Fastest Growing Sector of Commercial Property Today
· 120% Buy Back After End of Year Five (Proven Exit Strategy with 20% Uplift)
· Company Has Sites All Over Globe Including Miami, Dubai and New York
· Fast Completion Process (Ownership within Two Weeks)
· Demand Outstrips Supply by 3:1 Ratio Across Sector
· Superb City Centre Locations and Onsite Facilities
· Exciting Business Model (Competitor Worth $16bn)
· Progressive CEO and Board of Director
Real estate in Birmingham is booming and never moreso in the commercial sector.
However, leasing office space is prohibitive in the affluent city, particularly for SMEs and startups, resulting in rising demand for payas- you-go office facilities or ;coworking space.
However, there simply aren't the facilities available for coworkers in Birmingham and with property prices soaring, office space providers and developers have been slow to respond to this rapidly emerging demand.
The site is perfectly located close to one of Birmingham's most prosperous business locations in the Jewellery Quarter, meaning you have the opportunity to profit from the latest megatrend in commercial property investment.
10 Reasons 2016 is the best time to invest in Birmingham
Year-on year, Birmingham's workplace-based Gross Value Added increases by 6% - more than double the UK rate of 1.6%. Source: Office for National Statistics (ONS) GVA data
More than 80 foreign direct investment (FDI) projects were attracted to the Greater Birmingham area
last year; up by 57% on 2014. The area also created the most jobs; a total of 4,841 - a 98% increase on the previous year. Source: UKTI
18,337 new businesses were registered in Birmingham during 2014 and more than 20,000 in 2015; more than any other city outside the capital. Source: StartUp Britain analysis of Companies House data
At over £21 billion to date in 2015 exports from the West Midlands have been the second highest in the UK behind only the South East region; and higher than London. In 2014 the West Midlands reduced its balance of trade deficit by nearly £6 billion, the biggest reduction of any region. Source: HM Revenue & Customs Trade data
Between 2014 and 2015 Birmingham saw an increase of over 250,000 (36%) in the number of international visits; the strongest growth in the country in absolute terms and more than all other core cities put together. Source: ONS International Passenger Survey
Birmingham was ranked as having the highest quality of life of any UK city outside of London in 2013. In 51st place in the world rankings the city was ahead of Glasgow (54th), Aberdeen (56th) and Belfast (63rd). Source: Mercer Quality of Life Index
In 2013 Birmingham had the highest proportion of pupils achieving at least 5 GCSEs at grades A*-C including English and Maths of all the English core cities. Birmingham also had the highest proportion of local authority run schools receiving an; outstanding; OFSTED inspection rating. Sources: Department for Education, OFSTED
In 2015 9,850 people relocated from London to Birmingham, well ahead of its nearest rivals, suggesting that affordable housing, good quality of life and relative proximity to London are all making Birmingham a particularly attractive proposition. Source: ONS Internal Migration Statistics
Last year Birmingham was the most popular conference and event destination in the UK outside London. Source: British Meetings & Events Industry Survey 2014/15
Between 2005 and 2015 Birmingham's population increased by nearly 105,000; well ahead of its nearest rival. Birmingham is also the youngest major city in Europe and has seen the fastest growth in numbers of under 25s of any UK city outside London. Source: ONS
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference OurSpaceBirmingam37000. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Aspire Invest, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.