3 bedroom terraced house for saleLincoln Street, NORWICH
Sold STC £210,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- MID-TERRACED HOME
- BAY-FRONTED LIVING ROOM
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- TWO/THREE BEDROOMS
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- POTENTIAL FOR OFF-ROAD PARKING WITH REAR ACCESS
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN.... This immaculately presented mid-terraced home will be sure to spark a lot of interest. Internal viewing is highly recommended so call today to book your viewing.
Located on this favoured terraced street within Norwich's highly sought after Golden Triangle is this well-presented mid-terraced home. The property's accommodation comprises bay-fronted living room, dining room, kitchen and bathroom to the ground floor whilst there are two double bedrooms off the landing to the first floor with the rear bedroom leading through to bedroom three. The property benefits from uPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating whilst externally there is on-street permit parking with terraced style garden to the front and enclosed garden to the rear. The rear garden offers the potential for off-road parking with access road behind. The property is being offered with no onward chain and internal viewing is highly recommended.
Living Room 13' 10" x 11' 4" max ( 4.22m x 3.45m max )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, TV and telephone point with door leading through to inner lobby.
With stairs to first floor and door through to dining room.
Dining Room 11' 3" max x 11' 8" ( 3.43m max x 3.56m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, solid wood floor and door leading through to kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.39m x 1.98m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base mounted units with double glazed window to side aspect, single bowl sink and drainer with roll top worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, electric oven, gas hob and over head cooker hood, plumbing and space for washing machine, space for fridge, central heating boiler, door through to garden and door to bathroom.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, modern white suite comprising bath with mixer taps and shower attachment over, low level w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and vinyl flooring.
Stairs from inner lobby to first floor with doors leading through to bedrooms one and two.
Bedroom One 11' 5" max x 11' 1" ( 3.48m max x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, built-in wardrobe with loft access, radiator and picture rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" max x 11' 10" ( 3.43m max x 3.61m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and radiator and door leading through to bedroom three.
Bedroom Three 11' 3" x 6' 6" ( 3.43m x 1.98m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator and picture rail.
To the front of the property there is a gated pathway with access to the front door with small terrace style front garden whilst to the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden with gated access to the rear providing the potential for off-road parking. The rear garden itself is low maintenance and the property benefits from on-street permit parking
From the Unthank Road office proceed out of Norwich along the Unthank Road taking a right hand turning into Lincoln Street. Follow the road and you will find the property on the left hand side towards the end of Lincoln Street near Jessopp Road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63302882.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.