3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleRuskin Grove, Maidstone
- Check out our new Virtual Property Tour - Simply click virtual tour now!
- Three Bedroom End Of Terrace
- En Suite To Master Bedroom
- Balcony Overlooking The Garden
- Garage & Parking
- No Onward Chain
GUIDE PRICE: £290,000-£310,000
If you're looking to find a spacious three bedroom home without breaking the bank, then this neat end-of-terrace could be the lucky break you've been waiting for. The accommodation offers all the essentials needed in a home with the added bonus of a pleasant outlook and a friendly community feel to the area.
To the rear of the ground floor is a modern spacious kitchen/diner - ideal for cooking up an appetising dinner after work or to entertain friends and family. There's a handy downstairs WC, which the current owners now appreciate all the more having begun raising their family here, and on the first floor is a spacious lounge with a balcony looking out across the rear garden. The patio doors open up the room making it feel bright and airy, teasing you into the garden on a hot summer's afternoon.
The bedrooms are all generous in terms of size, with an en suite to the master bedroom, accompanied by a family bathroom.
What really sets this property up as the perfect home is the area. Alongside the peaceful outlook to the front and the community feel in general is the convenience. You're a mere stone's throw from Morrisons supermarket, a short stroll from Greenfields Primary School and only a short bus ride from Maidstone town centre.
This will not hang around, hurry now to arrange your viewing!
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100483008808. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simon Miller & Company, Maidstone. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.