2 bedroom flat for saleAtherton Place, North Harrow, HA2
- Naturally bright two bedroom third floor flat
- Recently refurbished with a modern finish
- Light and spacious reception room with dining area
- Separate modern kitchen
- Two equally generous double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Located moments from the shops and amenities of Harrow
- Close by to Harrow and Wealdstone Over ground
Located moments from the shops and amenities in Harrow, this beautifully presented two bedroom, third floor flat has been recently refurbished and offers a well proportioned living space with modern décor throughout.
Atherton Place is located moments from a fantastic range of shops, cafés and bars in Harrow, while the shopping amenities of the St George's and St Ann's centre's are within easy reach. Harrow on the Hill Station is within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1006100. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Pinner. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.