2 bedroom apartment for saleCambridge Road, Kingston Upon Thames
Sold STC £360,000
- 2 Double Bedrooms
- Central Location
- Close To Train Station
- Secure Parking
- 2 Bathrooms
- No Chain
** NO CHAIN ** Barnard Marcus offer to the market this two double bedroom purpose built apartment presented in modern condition throughout boasting en-suite to master, secure parking, communal grounds and close to national rail to London Waterloo and Kingston town centre.
Cascadia House is located within a short distance to Kingston Town Centre with its wide variety of fantastic shopping, restaurants and bars and within walking distance to Norbiton national rail to London Waterloo.
Our first floor apartment comprises of entrance hallway, storage cupboards, two double bedrooms with en-suite to master and built in storage, three piece bathroom suite, modern newly fitted kitchen, spacious reception room with dining section and with door to the balcony overlooking the rear grounds.
Additional benefits include locked secure parking, bike storage and communal grounds.
A viewing is highly recommended by the vendors sole choice of agents, Barnard Marcus - 020 8942 9211.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63306701.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NML103587. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, New Malden. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.