3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStation Road, Bardney, LINCOLN
Sold STC £140,000
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Extensively Lawned Rear Garden
- Partially Refurbished
- Popular Village Location
Situated within the sought after village of Bardney is this part renovated, three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from off-road parking, an extensively laid to lawn rear garden, solid wood flooring throughout (excluding the kitchen and utility), wood burning stove and gas central heating.
Situated within the sought after village of Bardney is this part renovated, three bedroom semi-detached property benefiting from off-road parking, an extensively laid to lawn rear garden, solid wood flooring throughout (excluding the kitchen and utility), wood burning stove, gas central heating and double glazing throughout, period features throughout and ease of access to both Lincoln and Sleaford.
With double glazed side entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, underfloor heating and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
Lounge 11' 11" x 14' ( 3.63m x 4.27m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 9" x 12' 4" ( 3.58m x 3.76m )
Having dual aspect double glazed windows to the rear aspect, understairs storage cupboard, further cupboard into the recess, wall mounted panel radiator and a log burner.
Kitchen 12' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.91m x 2.69m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating an Asterite one and a half bowl sink and drainer and space and plumbing for a gas cooker and washing machine.
Utility / Cloakroom 7' 11" x 5' 6" ( 2.41m x 1.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the side aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, gas central heating combi boiler, low level WC and space and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 14' ( 3.33m x 4.27m )
Having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, fitted wardrobe, period fireplace and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 6" x 8' 4" ( 2.59m x 2.54m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and a feature fireplace.
Bedroom Three 13' 4" x 5' ( 4.06m x 1.52m )
Having a double glazed window and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and panelled bath; complete with a heated towel rail.
To the front of the property there is a gravelled area and a driveway providing off-road parking with gated access to the rear garden. The rear garden is extensively laid to lawn with a patio area; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters with mature shrubs and trees.
The property boasts a well proportioned plot offering ample room to extend subject to the relevant planning permissions.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63306713.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111097. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.