3 bedroom detached house for saleRingwood Close, Lincoln
Sold STC £190,000
- Three Bedroom Detached Home
- Extended Accommodation
- Generous Garden to the Rear with Summer House
- Neighbouring a Wealth of Local Amenities
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
Offered to the market with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this extended Three Bedroom Detached home with generous Garden's to the rear. Offering Two Reception rooms and benefiting from an integral Garage and parking space for multiple vehicles.
Situated within the sought after area of Doddington Park within the historical cathedral city of Lincoln is this Three Bedroom Detached home. Benefiting from extended accommodation briefly offering Two Reception room's alongside a generous plot surrounding the residence. With an idyllic Summerhouse to the rear with power and lighting. Neighbouring a wealth of local amenities such as schools, shops and eateries with transport links voyaging into the city centre.
Entering the property via single glazed door to the front aspect, single glazed window to the front aspect leading into:-
With single glazed door to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator and stairs to the first floor.
Lounge 12' 1" x 13' 8" ( 3.68m x 4.17m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and feature gas fireplace.
Dining Room 8' 10" x 9' 7" ( 2.69m x 2.92m )
With sliding doors to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 19' 8" ( 3.33m x 5.99m )
Fitted kitchen within a range of wall and base level units and work surfaces incorporating one and half bowl stainless steel sink drainer, integrated electric oven and five ring burner gas hob with cooker hood above, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted panel radiator and double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Downstairs Shower Room
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level WC, wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and a heated towel rail.
With loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 8" x 12' 11" ( 4.17m x 3.94m )
With double glazed window to the front aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 3" x 12' ( 3.43m x 3.66m )
With dual aspect double glazed windows to the front and side and wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 9" x 9' 9" ( 2.67m x 2.97m )
With double glazed window to the rear aspect and wall mounted panel radiator.
A Three Piece suite comprising; low level flush WC, wash hand basin, bath with mixer taps and shower over, extractor fan and double glazed window to the side aspect.
Offering parking space to the front of the property with lawned area. A more than generous and fully enclosed plot to the rear, surrounded by mature tree's and shrubbery. Being non overlooked and possessing a summer house, greenhouse and shed.
Garage 8' 2" x 15' 11" ( 2.49m x 4.85m )
The Garage can be accessed via double wooden doors to the front aspect or through the internal of the property. With single glazed window to the side aspect and power and lighting.
Summer House 11' 7" x 8' 10" ( 3.53m x 2.69m )
With full power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63306722.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR111147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.