4 bedroom detached house for saleAlthorne
- Spacious Lounge with Feature Fireplace
- Open Plan Kitchen/Breakfast Room with Integrated Appliances
- Master Bedroom with Dressing Room and En-Suite Bathroom
- Bedroom two & three with Jack and Jill En-Suite Bath & Shower Room
- Bedroom Four with En-Suite Shower Room
- Security Gated Entrance
- Timber Garage
- Attractive Gardens
- Internal Viewing Recommended
Background & History
Located in a delightful semi-rural country lane on the borders of Mayland and Althorne, the property is a surprisingly spacious 4 double bedroom detached cottage, offering versatile and well-presented accommodation. The interior boasts an outstanding open-plan kitchen/family room, which is the hub of the house; in addition there are 3 further reception rooms, 3 en-suite bedrooms and a master bedroom incorporating a separate dressing room. The house stands on a wide plot which provides off road parking to numerous vehicles plus a detached timber garage. The pretty gardens extend out to the side of the house and are well screened with mature shrubs, trees and fencing. The property truly warrants an internal inspection, to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Setting and Location
The property is located in a delightful country lane position surrounded by mainly arable farmland, yet remains close to Althorne village centre which offers local amenities including; village shop, public houses and a branch line train service into London (journey time around 64 minutes) . Mayland and adjacent Maylandsea offer public houses, village shop and a primary school, as well as sailing clubs dotted along the Blackwater estuary. The popular waterside sailing town of Burnham on Crouch is within 2.5 miles, offering everyday amenities including a supermarket, shops & restaurants, public houses, train station and a cinema. The market town of Maldon is 10 miles distant, offering a wider range of amenities. Alternative shopping and recreation amenities can be found in South Woodham Ferrers (9 miles). The popular Three Rivers Golf and Country Club in Cold Norton is just 6.5 miles away.
For further information please call 01621 840333
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAL0000435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Zoe Napier New & Luxury Homes, Essex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.