2 bedroom bungalow for saleDevizes, Wiltshire, SN10 5FJ
- Beautifully presented former Victorian porters lodge
- Tastefully refurbished
- Reception hall
- Sitting room
- Contemporary Shaker style kitchen
- Two bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom
- Allocated parking space and ample visitors parking
- Set in magnificent landscaped grounds and Drew's Pond nature reserve
- Short level stroll into the historic town centre
Enjoy the short stroll into town or explore Drew's Pond Nature Reserve or simple enjoy the extensive parkland grounds that surround this tastefully refurbished Grade II listed former Victorian porters lodge; High ceilings and timber windows compliment the contemporary interior. The accommodation briefly comprises; reception hall, sitting room, recently re-fitted kitchen, two bedrooms (one currently being used as a dining room) and a stylish refurbished bathroom with shower. Allocated parking space and ample parking for visitors. Warmed by gas central heating. An interesting and easily maintained period home or ideal for letting.
Set in acres of fully maintained communal grounds in a park-like setting, bordered on three sides by an ancient woodland reserve. Drew's Pond is a haven of tranquillity with pathways leading through to woodland with streams and wildlife. There is a very active Drew's Park Village residents association who liaise with the Management Company and organise a range of social events. Devizes is a splendid historic market town that still hosts a weekly traditional outdoor market. There is an excellent range of shopping facilities and the town provides easy access to both the Georgian city of Bath and the cathedral city of Salisbury. There are mainline railway stations at nearby Pewsey and Chippenham (London, Paddington) approx. one hour twenty minutes with junction 17 of the M4 motorway also close at hand.
NO ONWARD CHAIN
TENURE; Leasehold 999 Years from 1998.
MANAGEMENT CHARGE; £554.00 per half year, approx,which includes ground rent and buildings insurance.
FREEHOLDER; Aster property
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFDVZCTL. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunter French, Devizes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.