3 bedroom flat for saleCotham Road, Cotham
Sold STC £425,000
- Located in a favourable central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts
- Redland train station is a short walk away
- Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, semi open-plan kitchen/dining hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bath and wet room style shower room/wc
- The property is within the residents permit parking zone
- The property is serviced by a state of the art heat recovery ventilation system throughout
- Under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom
- A fine grade II listed period apartment with a civilised atmosphere and generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Ideal for young professionals, downsizers or buy to let investors
Set within an elegant grade II listed Italianate style Georgian period building - a particularly impressive 3 double bedroom lower ground floor apartment of circa 1,250 sq.ft., immaculately presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout
1. The photographs may have been taken using a wide angle lens. 2. Any services, heating systems, appliances or installations referred to in these particulars have not been tested and no warranty can be given that these are in working order. Whilst we believe these particulars to be correct we would be pleased to check any information of particular importance to you. 3. We endeavour to make our sales details accurate and reliable but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not make any representation or give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on behalf of the seller. 4. Please contact us before viewing the property. If there is any point of particular importance to you we will be pleased to provide additional information or to make further enquiries. We will also confirm that the property remains available. This is particularly...
steps descend from the communal pathway to entrance hallway.
ample storage for coats and shoes, double glass doors lead through to the living room.
19' 1'' x 14' 7'' (5.81m x 4.44m)
beautifully finished with solid engineered oak flooring, moulded skirting boards and cornicing throughout, recessed downlighters, attractive fireplace complete with an ornate wood burner, covered radiator, ample built in storage made up of cupboards and drawers with a further cupboard housing the electricity meter and consumer unit.
10' 2'' x 8' 5'' (3.10m x 2.56m)
modern kitchen comprehensively fitted with an array of sleek grey base and eye level units with a combination of soft closing drawers and cabinets and granite worktop surfaces, inset double Belfast style sink with glass splashback, integral appliances including eye level microwave/grill, dishwasher, large fridge and freezer, induction hob and stainless steel extractor hood, electric grill and oven, recessed downlighters and black and white chequered flooring with underfloor heating.
10' 0'' x 9' 7'' (3.05m x 2.92m)
fabulous entertaining space, conveniently located just off the living room and kitchen, recessed downlighters, moulded skirting boards and a covered radiator.
15' 1'' x 13' 10'' (4.59m x 4.21m)
extremely light and airy, with a large panelled recently restored period sash window to the front elevation, ?his & hers' separate built in wardrobes with ample hanging and storage space, period fireplace, covered radiators, cornicing, ceiling rose, moulded skirting boards.
13' 4'' x 12' 2'' (4.06m x 3.71m)
period fireplace with storage cupboards in the chimney breast eaves, cornicing, moulded skirtings, wall lights. The casement windows give access to cellar style storage - great for bicycles.
13' 10'' x 8' 4'' (4.21m x 2.54m)
panelled casement window to the rear elevation, double bedroom, storage cupboard, single radiator, cornicing, moulded skirting boards.
FAMILY BATH/WET ROOM STYLE SHOWER ROOM/WC:
bespoke family bath/shower room with impressive vaulted ceiling. Freestanding roll-top bath on ball and claw feet with mixer tap and telephone style shower attachment. Ornate dresser with marble surface and inset oval wash hand basin. Dual flush low level wc with concealed cistern. Large wet room shower area with rain fall style shower head. Inset ceiling downlighters, wall light points, tiled flooring with underfloor heating.
VIEWING & FURTHER INFORMATION:
available exclusively through the sole agents, Richard Harding Estate Agents, tel: 0117 946 6690.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS:
only items mentioned in these particulars are included in the sale. Any other items such as carpets etc. are not included but may be available by separate arrangement.
it is understood that the property is leasehold for the remainder of a 999 year lease which commenced on 14 March 2003. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
it is understood that at the time of writing these particulars the monthly service charge is £???. This information should be checked by your legal adviser.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5383229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.