3 bedroom flat for saleCotham Road, Cotham
Sold STC £425,000
- Located in a favourable central location within easy reach of Gloucester Road, Whiteladies Road and Cotham Hill plus local employers of the BRI, BBC, University and central commercial districts
- Redland train station is a short walk away
- Accommodation: entrance hall, sitting room, semi open-plan kitchen/dining hallway, bedroom 1, bedroom 2, bedroom 3 and family bath and wet room style shower room/wc
- The property is within the residents permit parking zone
- The property is serviced by a state of the art heat recovery ventilation system throughout
- Under floor heating in the kitchen and bathroom
- A fine grade II listed period apartment with a civilised atmosphere and generously proportioned accommodation throughout. Ideal for young professionals, downsizers or buy to let investors
Full descriptionSet within an elegant grade II listed Italianate style Georgian period building - a particularly impressive 3 double bedroom lower ground floor apartment of circa 1,250 sq.ft., immaculately presented to an exceptionally high standard throughout
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5383229. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Richard Harding, Clifton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.