3 bedroom house for saleGreat George Street, Liverpool, L1
- £200M CHINATOWN DEVELOPMENT
- PRIVATE BALCONIES AVAILABLE
- PARKING AVAILABLE
- STUDIOS, 1 BEDS AND 2 BEDS
- 2 BEDROOM DUPLEX AND 3 BEDROOM DUPLEX APARTMENTS
- 7% NET RETURN INCLUSIVE OF MANAGEMENT FEE AND SERVICE CHARGE
- 10 YEAR BUILD WARRANTY
- LUXURY ON-SITE SPA AND CONCIERGE SERVICE
- 250 YEAR LEASEHOLD
New China Town is a £200m development supported by the UK government. The development consists of 790 apartments. These include studios, 1 bedrooms, 2 bedroom, 2 bedroom duplex and 3 bedroom duplex apartments. Apartments can be purchased for owner occupancy and buy to let investors.
New China Town is one of the most important and exciting development projects in the UK today. With support from the UK Government the project is one of the big ideas underpinning their version for a Northern Powerhouse.
New China Town is a city within a city. It is the burgeoning energy and dynamism of modern China transplanted into the heart of an historic World Heritage City. Home to Europe`s oldest Chinatown, today Liverpool is at the beginning of new chapter in the relationship between the UK and China.
This is an historic moment...This is a unique investment opportunity.
Investors will receive a 7% guaranteed NET return for 2 years inclusive of all management fees and service charge.
If you would like to purchase a part of Liverpool`s history and future at the same time then please contact The Property Supplier for more information
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8361. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Property Supplier, Princes Risborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.