2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleConway Road, Stoke-On-Trent
- Traditional Mature Detached Bungalow Offering Potential
- Two Double Bedrooms, Utility & Conservatory
- Desirable Position Overlooking The Adjacent Green
- Much Sought After Location Of Knypersley
- Hardwood Double Glazing, Gas Central Heating.
- Ample Off Road Parking & Detached Garage, Front & Rear Gardens
- No Upward Chain, Early Viewing Highly Advised
Traditional two bedroom detached bungalow, situated in a highly desirable position set back off Conway Road, Knypersley, enjoying a pleasant outlook over the adjacent green. Larger than average detached garage, no upward chain.
This well-proportioned bungalow currently consists of an entrance porch, entrance hallway with decorative arch, spacious lounge with feature fire, dining kitchen housing a comprehensive range of units and a utility room in addition to two double bedrooms and a good sized conservatory to the rear. Externally the property is accessed via double wrought iron gates providing access to a paved driveway allowing ample parking in addition to a longer than average detached garage. To the rear of the property is a fully enclosed garden, providing a good degree of privacy.
Offered for sale with no upward chain, an internal viewing appointment comes highly recommended in order to appreciate the standard of accommodation on offer.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308432.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7360088. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whittaker & Biggs, Biddulph. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.