3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWoodbank Crescent, Clarkston, Glasgow
Sold STC £225,000
- Larger style semi-detached villa.
- Hallway, lounge, dining room, modern kitchen.
- Three bedrooms, floored and lined attic, modern bathroom.
- GCH, DG.
- Driveway, garage.
*** CLOSING DATE: Wednesday 7th December at 12noon *** A larger style semi-detached villa that occupies a lovely position on Woodbank Crescent, close to local shops and schooling.
This semi-detached villa is of a style, which offers well-proportioned and nicely laid out accommodation ideal for a family. The property is in excellent order throughout and has been tastefully decorated.
The accommodation extends to five main apartments and comprises; broad reception hallway with storage cupboard off, attractive front facing lounge with bay window and feature fireplace at focal point, to the rear is a dining room which has French doors leading to the garden, whilst a fitted kitchen completes the ground floor accommodation and has a selection of base and wall mounted units and useful plumbed utility porch off. The upper floor of the property has three good-sized well laid out bedrooms and the main house bathroom with three-piece suite. The attic space has been floored and lined, accessed by way of a fixed stairway from bedroom three.
The property has been double-glazed and has a system of gas central heating installed, with parking provided by a driveway which leads to a detached garage. The gardens have been thoughtfully landscaped to the rear with patio area and excellent lawn area which is fully enclosed.
Lounge; 13'9 into bay x 12'9
Dining Room; 12'0 x 10'8
Kitchen; 8'7 x 8'3
Bedroom One; 12'4 x 12'2
Bedroom Two; 13'8 into bay x 10'10
Bedroom Three; 8'11 x 8'5 inc staircase
Attic; 15'0 x 13'10 max points, measured at floor level
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308618.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103505. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.