2 bedroom flat for saleLangdale Grove, Corby
- First Floor Apartment
- Two Bedrooms
- Allocated Parking
- Double Glazing
- No Onward Chain
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £90,000 for13 Langdale Grove, Corby, NN17 2DG. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 61a Corporation Street, Corby, NN17 1NQ, telephone 01536 267418 before exchange of contracts.
Offered to the market is this two bedroom first floor apartment in a popular area of town with no onward chain. This property is in very good condition and features a fitted kitchen, living room with Juliet balcony, two bedrooms and a family bathroom. Benefits include double glazing and an allocated parking space for one car and in our opinion would make an ideal purchase for a first time buyer or buy to let investor.
A two bedroom, first floor apartment close to local shops and presented in good decorative order offered with no onward chain.
Entry via a door to the side aspect, features include an airing cupboard, a wall mounted electric heater and an intercom.
Lounge 11' 6" max x 11' 6" ( 3.51m max x 3.51m )
This room features a double glazed window to the front aspect and double glazed French doors, an electric wall mounted heater, telephone and TV points.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 5" ( 3.58m x 1.96m )
A fitted kitchen comprising of a range of wall and base units, a stainless steel sink and drainer unit, work surfaces over, and electric oven and electric hob with cooker hood over, partial complimentary tiling, space and plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge/freezer, an electric wall mounted heater and a double glazed window to the front aspect.
Bedroom One 12' 7" max x 11' 2" ( 3.84m max x 3.40m )
This room features two double glazed windows to the rear aspect and an electric wall mounted heater.
Bedroom Two 11' 4" x 9' 2" max ( 3.45m x 2.79m max )
This room features two double glazed windows, one to the side aspect and one to the rear aspect, and an electric wall mounted heater.
A three piece suite comprising of a bath with mixer taps over, a wash hand basin and wc, partial complimentary tiling, a shaver point and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308627.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR108109. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.