2 bedroom terraced house for saleDewsbury Road, Wakefield
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE: £118,750 - £125,000
- Spacious 2 Bed Terrace
- Recently modernised to include windows and doors
- Master bedroom with walk-in wardrobe
- 2 parking permits plus visitor parking supplied by WMDC
- NO UPPER CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE: £118,750 - £125,000. With a relatively private, enclosed rear garden, luxurious bathroom, impressive dining kitchen. Convenient for amenities, supermarket, approx a mile from Wakefield City/Westgate Railway Stn. 2 PARKING PERMITS plus VISITOR PERMIT supplied by WMDC. No Upper Chain.
GUIDE PRICE: £118,750 - £125,000. So much more to offer than first meets the eye! No Upper Chain. Recently modernised, this property is spaciously designed with a contemporary styled kitchen and a touch of luxury to the bathroom. Recently replaced windows and front and rear doors. Complete with a pleasant fully enclosed lawned rear garden with patio.
The accommodation in full comprises:- Entrance hallway, lounge, spacious dining kitchen, basement, and to the first floor landing superb master bedroom with walk in wardrobe, second bedroom and bathroom complete with a four piece suite that provides a little luxury with a claw foot free standing bath and separate shower cubicle. Gas central heating system and recently up-dated upvc double glazed windows.
Ideally located close to many amenities, short distance to Post Office, Morrisons Supermarket and just over one mile to Wakefield City Centre and Westgate Railway Station. Easy access to Jcn 40 of M1 motorway therefore perfect for the commuter that needs the Northern Motorway Network.
An internal inspection is highly recommended.
Upvc entrance door with double glazed panels into the entrance porch.
Door into the main hallway.
Provides staircase access to the first floor landing. Coving to ceiling and radiator. Door to the lounge and door to the dining kitchen.
Lounge 12' 3" into recess of chimney breast x 11' 8" ( 3.73m into recess of chimney breast x 3.56m )
Upvc double glazed sash style window to the front aspect. Coving to ceiling, fire surround in marble with matching inset back and hearth and an electric fire, School design radiator, tv point and telephone connection.
Dining Kitchen 13' 4" x 13' 6" ( 4.06m x 4.11m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect overlooking the rear garden. Door also upvc with double glazed inset panels and panel above to access the rear. Fully fitted kitchen with a full range of laminate gloss with soft close doors, a full range of base units with integrated washing machine, integrated larder style fridge freezer, pan drawers, integrated one and a half size electric oven, worktop over, stainless steel sink , matching drainer and monobloc mixer tap, four ring electric hob and extractor fan above, a full range of wall units. Radiator. Door to the basement.
Excellent storage space.
First Floor Landing
Staircase to the first floor landing. Loft access, wall light points. Door to two good size bedrooms and good size bathroom.
Bedroom 1 15' 1" into recess of chimney breast x 13' 4" ( 4.60m into recess of chimney breast x 4.06m )
Upvc double glazed window to the rear aspect. Coving to ceiling, dado rail, traditional style school design radiator, spacious L-shaped walk-in wardrobe with hanging rails and shelves.
Bedroom 2 8' 11" x 11' 3" ( 2.72m x 3.43m )
Upvc double glazed window to the front aspect. Traditional style school design radiator.
Bathroom 11' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.53m x 2.62m )
Upvc double frosted glazed window to the front aspect. Four piece suite finished in white comprising of corner shower cubicle with glass folding shower doors and matching side panel, claw foot free standing luxurious bath with traditional style mixer tap and shower head, high flush w.c., wash basin with matching pedestal, traditional style school design radiator, partially panelled walls, coving to ceiling.
Garden to the front has brick walled boundaries and a footpath to the front entrance door, access at the side of the property to the rear. Gate to the fully enclosed rear garden with walled and fenced boundaries, mainly laid to lawn with established borders and a good size patio. Two parking permits and visitors parking supplied by WMDC.
From Wakefield City Centre take Westgate and continue to the bottom around St Michaels Church following signs for Dewsbury Road A638, continue straight ahead to traffic lights with Morrisons Supermarket to the right hand side, a further 100 yds and this property is on the left hand side identified by our 'For Sale' board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63308636.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WAK115348. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wakefield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.