4 bedroom detached house for saleHugill Close, Yarm
Sold STC £330,000
- TRY OFFER FOR A QUICK SALE
- A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Which Must be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated
- Presented to an Excellent Standard & Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings
- Enjoying a Prime Cul-De-Sac Position within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm
- Occupying a Surprisingly Generous Corner Plot with Delightful Gardens to Front, Side & Rear & A Double Garage
- Extensive Lounge with Feature Inset Gas Fire, Solid Wood Flooring & Double Glazed French Doors to the Rear Garden
- Separate Dining Room with Double Glazed French Doors to the Side Garden
- Re-Fitted Breakfast Kitchen with Built-In Oven & Hob, Microwave Oven & Integrated Dishwasher
- Four Bedrooms - All with Attractive Exposed Wood Flooring & the Master Provides a Delightful Re-Fitted En-Suite Bathroom
- Luxurious Family Bathroom with White Three Piece Suite & Separate Shower Cubicle
TRY OFFER FOR A QUICK SALE: A Substantial Four Bedroom Detached Family/Executive Residence Which Must be Viewed to be Fully Appreciated. Presented to an Excellent Standard and Further Enhanced by High Quality Fittings and Enjoying a Prime Cul-De-Sac Position within the Popular Leven Park Development in Yarm.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63309245.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160343. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.