5 bedroom detached house for saleBraintree, Essex
Withdrawn from Market £825,000
- Superbly presented energy-saving German built house with remainder of warranty
- Convenient walking distance to town amenities and services, non estate location
- Outstanding range of accommodation finished to high specification
- 5/6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms
- Extensive parking and double garage, enclosed rear garden
- Superior recently refitted Kitchen/Breakfast/Living Room overlooking garden and terrace
- Versatile accommodation to suit many users
- Internal viewing highly recommended
- Accommodation extends to approx. 4305 sq.ft.
- Convenient Braintree station, Stansted airport and local amenities. Click on brochure below
Set back from the road and totally private, this highly impressive German build family home most definitely has that ´wow´ factor: its top quality design, fixtures and fittings indicate that this is a house to meet the highest standards. The vast entrance hall at the heart of this 5/6-bedroomed, five-bathroom property is truly breath-taking: its two reception rooms, of excellent proportions, light and airy. With a brand new kitchen/breakfast room, first floor gallery and secure garden, recently landscaped, this stunning property has the added advantage of being within a short walk to Braintree mainline station and 15 minute drive to Stansted Airport.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63309764.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587002238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.