3 bedroom terraced house for saleStafford Street, Norwich
Sold STC £240,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000
- VICTORIAN EXTENDED TERRACED HOME
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- THREE BEDROOMS PLUS ATTIC CONVERSION
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- GOOD SIZED ENCLOSED WALLED REAR GARDEN
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING AND GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000. A fantastic extended home with accommodation over three floors, three bedrooms plus an attic room. The property is presented to a high standard and has a good sized enclosed rear garden.
A Victorian end of terrace house situated in the sought after Golden Treiangle of Norwich. The property has been extended and provides spacious accommodation comprising:- lounge, dining room, kitchen, rear lobby and bathroom on the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three bedrooms (third off scond) whist there is a very useful attic room on the second floor with the property benefiting from gas central heating to radiators and uPVC double glazing throughout. The property has traditional terrace style gardens to the front with a part walled enclosed garden at te rear. An early viewing is highly reccommended to appreciate all the this lovely home has to offer.
Lounge 16' 6" x 10' 9" max ( 5.03m x 3.28m max )
Two radiators, uPVC double glazed window to the front door to the inner lobby with stais to the first floor and door to:
Dining Room 11' 11" x 10' 9" max ( 3.63m x 3.28m max )
Radiator, understairs storage cupbaord, double glazed windwo to the rear and open plan to:
Kitchen 12' 1" x 6' 3" ( 3.68m x 1.91m )
Fitted with a rnage of mathcin base adn eye lebel inits with work surfaces over, inset one and a half bowl sinhle drainer sink unit, space for gas cooker, plimving for washing machine, window to the side and archway to rear lobby.
Door to th erear harden and door to:
With a suite comprising bath with mixer yap, hadn wash basin and W?C, radiator and window to the rear.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 10' 9" max ( 3.63m x 3.28m max )
Double glazed window to the front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 9" max x 9' 4" ( 3.28m max x 2.84m )
Built-in cupboard, radiator, window to the rear and door to:
Bedroom Three 12' 1" x 6' 5" ( 3.68m x 1.96m )
Radiator, windows to the side and rear.
Attic Room 15' 1" x 9' 10" ( 4.60m x 3.00m )
With restricted head height, built-in storage and Velux window to the front.
The front of the property has a traditional terrace style garden with various shris wth pathway to the front door. To the rear of the property is a part walled enclosed non-bisected garden, laid to lawn with well stocked plant and shrub borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311840.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR102498. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.