3 bedroom detached house for saleThe Warren, Little Snoring, Fakenham
Guide Price £285,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Generous Garden Surrounding The Property
- Recently Decorated
- Summer House with Power & Light
- Tucked Away Location
- Viewing Essential!
Offered with No Onward Chain and situated on a generous plot in a popular village of Little Snoring, this property is deceptively spacious and well presented. Accommodation comprises: three bedrooms, lounge with fireplace, kitchen, dining room and garage with ample off road parking.
Attractive modern house with a plot surrounding the property, summer house with its bar entertaining area, garage and ample off road parking in the popular village of Little Snoring. Offered with no onward chain, viewing is essential!
Stairs to first floor with understairs cupboard.
WC and wash hand basin with tiled splashbacks. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Lounge 14' 9" x 13' ( 4.50m x 3.96m )
Feature brick fireplace and tiled hearth, wall heater, radiator, laminate flooring and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 9" ( 3.28m x 3.28m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units with worksurfaces over. Inset sink and drainer with tiled splashbacks. Double oven, ceramic hob with extractor hood over. Plumbing for dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer. Vinyl flooring and UPVC double glazed window to rear. Opening to Dining Room.
Dining Room 10' 2" x 9' 9" ( 3.10m x 2.97m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed door to rear leading into the garden.
First Floor Landing
Stairs from entrance hall, airing cupboard with radiator. UPVC double glazed window to side.
Bedroom One 12' 9" x 9' 6" ( 3.89m x 2.90m )
Two fitted wardrobes and a dresser. Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 10' 2" ( 3.48m x 3.10m )
Fitted cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Three 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
Radiator and UPVC double glazed window to front.
WC, wash hand basin vanity unit, shower and tiled splashbacks. Loft access, extractor fan, storage cupboard, radiator and UPVC double glazed window to rear.
The property is situated on a generous plot which surrounds the property. There is off road parking and garage with power and light. To the side there is a large Summer House with power, light and its own bar for entertaining. The rear garden is enclosed by fencing and hedged boundaries , being mainly laid to lawn with shrubs and borders and comprising a paved seating area opening out from the dining room. There is a timber garden shed, pergola, gate, along with a screened area where the LPG bottles are stored.
Timber summer house with power and light, decked area to the front, glazed entrance door and window to the side
Garage 13' 4" x 9' ( 4.06m x 2.74m )
Up and over door to the front (currently boarded up from the inside), window to the side, shelved cupboards and roof storage. Partly glazed door leading into
Utility Room 9' x 6' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.91m )
With wall cupboards and shelving, oil-fired boiler, space and plumbing for a washing machine. Pedestrian door leading out to the rear garden
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-63311867.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FKM104625. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Fakenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.